• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading the future, if you belive in that sort of thing

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
Anyone who can see the future, won't be writing about it. They'll be mysteriously wealthy investors.

Why is this thread in the Science and Tech section, anyways? I would imagine it a better fit in spirituality, no?

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can read palms. I am quite good at it too. :)

facepalm1.jpg

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why is this thread in the Science and Tech section, anyways? I would imagine it a better fit in spirituality, no?
Because it's not a fortune teller who's making these predictions, it's an algorithm. That's about as much of it as I know.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
Because it's not a fortune teller who's making these predictions, it's an algorithm. That's about as much of it as I know.
So it's a technological fortune teller? It reads like a news aggregator, collecting prediction-esque passages from random sites and forums.

:huh:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
*Rioting starts end of summer goes into mid 2010*
Well, this happened a little early. Grease is rioting currently. Looks like France is next.

Last edited:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
The webbot people are saying that the internet will be down for quite a while after 2012. Web bot says that it may be an EMP filed or sun spots that send too much electricity into electronics, thereby shorting them, therefore destroying all electronics.

I don’t believe it, but there you go. This is what they say.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I saw this (I think) in the comments section of one of those websites.

"November 2010- collapse of the american dollar
November 2010- big earthquake in Los Angeles.
November 8th - 11th will be scary. Involving the internet?
July 2010 to the end of summer- lots of starving people or hipper inflation.
March 2011 - settling down from some type of upheaval, reformation?"

Well, There you go.