• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

RF and Autism?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm interested in an entirely different theory. Autism has risen by approx 600% in the last 20 years. You can account for prehaps a 100-200% increase due to diagnosis becomming easier to access, the range of ASD that is now being diagnosed and the fact that many people are more willing to get diagnosis for themselves or children.
So we are left with a huge unaccountable dramatic increase. I lean towards the theory of evolution of mind. That the autistic brain is one of a higher concience, a more highly evolved brain design. Yes many people may scorn me or argue that it's a disibility but i do believe the theory.

Could it be more that in earlier times there was less support for the autistic so they had a worse outlook and were less likely to keep whatever caused it in the gene pool (if it is genetic)?

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
autism caused by interference of EMR and the fetus and cancer caused by EMR. I can see both of these as being directly related to the increase in cellphone use

Controlled exposure to magnetic fields has already been proven to stimulate parts of the brain

We humans seem to do lots of things, we're not fully sure of the consequences for. i.e. Triclosan. It's in just about every damn thing you can imagine, that says "anti-bacterial."

They put it in all kinds of deoderant. It's taken years to get the FDA to take a look at it.