• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Killer type duos in science

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I've noticed in physics that there are some really good type combinations for various things. For example I team really well with ENTJs for experimental investigation and I team well with INTJs for planning projects and approach.

I was wondering what combinations other people in science have found work really well for them, or they have seen work well for others.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, when I was in school, I worked with an ISTJ, and we would always get the best results, and the best marks for the prac. At uni, I worked with a fellow ENTP, which was very compeditive and really fun. He taught me a thing or two I must admit. I've also worked with an INTP, who worked out how to do everything on his own in a quiet manner while I went to ask for help. It was fine until exam time came around and I lost it because he'd done everything without me... pretty typical science types eh?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Two ENTPs if you jus want ideas, an xNTP and ISTJ if you want ideas AND flawless scientific method.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I agree, INTP/ISTJ seems like a solid duo.

Basically, ENTP-INTJ-INTP-ISTJ would be a god team.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've worked extremely well with NTPs IME.