• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Increase your breast size using sounds?

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Contemplating new business venture where a series of sessions are scheduled where I whistle directly into breasts in order to make them larger. Dreams of going into bikini inspection on standby.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Personally I think it would just stress me out hearing a baby crying all the time in the background! But an interesting link to be sure ...

This is an interesting thought. If your breasts are responding to the "crying" sound wouldn't your stress level also increase? Crying babies are supposed to make people stressed out so they do something about it.

Which reminds me, the other day I heard a baby nursing loudly and I was worried it was going to cause me to lactate. (not kidding, here) I should totally have measured before and after.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nursing doesn't make your boobs sag. Nursing is what boobs are for.

:yes:

I just read some article on this....it was about women's post baby bodies.
I still don't want to have children, but it was comforting to know all the "horrors" you hear about aren't necessarily every woman's fate.

Apparently, you should wait 6 months to a year after you stop nursing to see what are permanent body changes and what was simply affected by hormones and/or still healing after giving birth. Most sagging is from age and genetics and that sort of thing, not nursing.