• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Laptop advice?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
My advice:

- Set up an RSS feed of the search term "Notebook" on slickdeals.net
- Wait for the holiday sale season
- When you see information leaked about a brick-and-mortar store's upcoming mega-cheap notebook sale and the store has a price match option (like BestBuy does), then purchase it almost a week in advance. That way, when the sale hits, you just walk back into the store and get refunded for the amount of the sale difference, without the notebook going out of stock.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would get an IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad R. They're more durable and well-featured than a lot of others. They're also not too expensive for laptops.

I think they're... what, less than $700?