• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nikola Tesla

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
it's not uncommon. i'm just saying that he doesn't really fit any of the stereotypes.

And I am saying that you are wrong. I believe him to be an ENTP. I can see why someone would also say INTJ. Either way, he had a dominant intuitive function, in my eyes. I say ENTP because it seems as if his aux is Ti, rather than Te.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
no one who has ever known me would describe me as a person who 'doesn't get things done'. if anything, they move out of the way if i even hint at doing something.

Holy shit, girl - it's so wrong (and almost insulting) how this line of thinking is going. I love how people see ENTPs as the silly clown of the NTs...

teleforce

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I am saying that you are wrong. I believe him to be an ENTP. I can see why someone would also say INTJ. Either way, he had a dominant intuitive function, in my eyes. I say ENTP because it seems as if his aux is Ti, rather than Te.

it's only speculation. i didn't make a claim on any type, really, and i'm not claiming to be right.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no one who has ever known me would describe me as a person who 'doesn't get things done'. if anything, they move out of the way if i even hint at doing something.

That's because objects tend to explode, break, pop, etc, when an ENTP comes around :)

I love how people see ENTPs as the silly clown of the NTs...

Eh? ENTP = pinnacle of NTdom, IMO.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
it's only speculation. i didn't make a claim on any type, really, and i'm not claiming to be right.

I understand that and don't mean to be caustic. I just took issue with the broad statement, but it really doesn't matter. At the end of the day, this type of arguing accomplishes nothing, and he's dead anyway...

teleforce

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I understand that and don't mean to be caustic. I just took issue with the broad statement, but it really doesn't matter. At the end of the day, this type of arguing accomplishes nothing, and he's dead anyway...

fair enough. i saw this as a discussion, not an argument. i needed a place to put my mental vomit.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
As much as you believe I am stereotyping INTJs, you are probably doing the same for ENTPs - but with much less knowledge on the subject.

I'm sorry but I can't imagine going through and explaining every single ENTP behavior and linking it to Tesla, it's just not that important to me, to be honest. But I will say this, that our extroverted function is still a perceiving function, not a judging one. Which means that we energize by absorbing information. This may or may not have anything to do with people. ENTPs are not always extroverted in the 'outgoing' sense of the word, but rather in the 'need external stimuli' sense.

Those that know me from work would definitely call me an introvert although I am quite extroverted in the MBTI sense.

I really don't think I stereotyped the entp, in fact I admitted that I don't know much about you guys, and why, the only entp I can think of right now is Jim Carrey. I can see how much you want Tesla to be an entp so whatever hes an entp then.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

quitter.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

I've only quit the debate, emotions are arising and irrationalities too as a result.

My personal belief remains the same.

and btw I don't quit on things that have significance. like I said you can believe what you want, so it's not significant to me to have you believe that Tesla is an intj.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I really don't think I stereotyped the entp, in fact I admitted that I don't know much about you guys, and why, the only entp I can think of right now is Jim Carrey. I can see how much you want Tesla to be an entp so whatever hes an entp then.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? If you know nothing about ENTPs, then why would you assume anyone is or isn't one? By saying comments like "only an INTJ can have that much originality and confidence in his visions" is a stereotypical remark. The fact that you are on a typing site means that you are stereotyping.

Other famous ENTPs include Machiavelli, Da Vinci, Hume, Foucault, Russel, Camile Paglia, Raymond Kurzweil, Benjamin Franklin and Oscar Wilde. It is believed that Socrates was one, as well - though some say INTP. A fictional character is Dr. Who.

Why are your emotions and irrationalities rising? Calm down, it's just stereotyping.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've only quit the debate, emotions are arising and irrationalities too as a result.

My personal belief remains the same.

and btw I don't quit on things that have significance. like I said you can believe what you want, so it's not significant to me to have you believe that Tesla is an intj.

*sigh* it was only a joke.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Worst NT argument ever!

:devil:

Who cares, how about we settle this with a race to a free energy device. Whoever makes one first is the same type as Tesla.

And whoever loses gets free energy anyways, it's a win win situation.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Who cares, how about we settle this with a race to a free energy device. Whoever makes one first is the same type as Tesla.

And whoever loses gets free energy anyways, it's a win win situation.

this is too easy. count me in.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
solar power doesn't count, because you didn't invent it. Ready set go!

Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but you can't invent energy. You can only harness it. So it counts. And let me assure you that next time you deal with an ENTP, you better give all the rules before you let us accept a challenge. Your little caveat wasn't stated, so it doesn't apply. :zzz:

However, for the thrill of competition, I will give you a grace period if you want to come up with something a little more challenging for me. What do you have in mind?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but you can't invent energy. You can only harness it. So it counts. And let me assure you that next time you deal with an ENTP, you better give all the rules before you let us accept a challenge. Your little caveat wasn't stated, so it doesn't apply. :zzz:

However, for the thrill of competition, I will give you a grace period if you want to come up with something a little more challenging for me. What do you have in mind?

Oh please, don't twist my words, invent a free energy device.

Fine then let me rephrase it, the race to create an invention that puts out more energy than is put in. I'm not even really joking here I hope you know that.

Yes I'm aware of the laws of thermodynamics and the conservation of energy, but there is a way.