• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Schizo-mice, Untie!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know this isn't funny, but I just cannot stop laughing -- I keep picturing little psychotic mice trying to run across the room, then getting neurotic and hearing voices and talking to themselves...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What I don't understand is why they think it's reprehensible. They are just animals, after all. Our needs are more important than those of creatures that aren't even sentient. If someone could prove that mice were sentient, then I would understand the moral concerns.

That is pretty funny, actually. Psychotic mice hearing things, and reacting to them? I wouldn't have pictured that if you hadn't mentioned it, but now that I have, it is sort of amusing... :laugh:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
:ninja: . :D

That is great news though. With an animal model for the disease, much more progress will be made toward understanding it and treatment. I guess this depends on whether or not the animal model accurately parallels the human etiology.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
That is quite amusing. I would hope that such would be useful-they're mice. We trap and kill such on a regular basis.

I think I'll go laugh now.