• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hop to it, ladies!

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Source

Aside from providing menstrual period relief, hops have been scientifically proven to increase breast size!

Wemon who enjoy IPAs have always made me fuzzy inside. Now I know why.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
*quietly, regretfully resolves to quit drinking beer*

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Aside from providing menstrual period relief, hops have been scientifically proven to increase breast size!
*looks down* Well uhm...say I never drank beer and it worked anyways...what then?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Doesn't Samuel Adams have 5x the hops? I know what beer I'm buying my dates now.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I already can't find bras that fit. :steam:

WTB more 32s, people.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, yes, yes!!!!! :wubbie:

The Beer is my dear pal anyways, now I'll blame my lovely physique on said wonderous beverage which I consume in... ummm... decent quantities anyways :blush:

though if I up my intake I don't know where I'll find a 32D :shock:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
yes, yes, yes!!!!! :wubbie:

The Beer is my dear pal anyways, now I'll blame my lovely physique on said wonderous beverage which I consume in... ummm... decent quantities anyways :blush:

though if I up my intake I don't know where I'll find a 32D :shock:

That would fill me with such glee!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just as beer fills a person :heart:

I've read about the antiseptic qualities of hops in the past as well... obviously beer is a miracle beverage that should be served to people in medeval quantities instead of just reserved for good times! :holy:

Of course I also advocate the dry red wines to reduce the chances of heart problems and cancer in smokers, so drink up! :cheers:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
just as beer fills a person :heart:

I've read about the antiseptic qualities of hops in the past as well... obviously beer is a miracle beverage that should be served to people in medeval quantities instead of just reserved for good times! :holy:

Of course I also advocate the dry red wines to reduce the chances of heart problems and cancer in smokers, so drink up! :cheers:

Would thou like a fresh cup?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why certainly good sir! I shall toast the health of all of us good and healthy drinkers with it! :wubbie:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've had 5 beers so far this evening, which shall make me strong, womanly and healthy :D

Tommorrow will come, and more beers shall be quaffed :drool:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Have you ever had Pliny the Eldar? Probably the best IPA I've ever had. I had a mediocre barley-wine (Criminally bad Elf) and whiskey tonight (JohnnyWalker Black). Quaff is such a wonderful word.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awesome

I :heart: extra added perks.