• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Thoughts About Science

Kahlil

What are your thoughts about mandatory vaccinations that have not been approve by FDA when pharmapseudical companies are immune from liability regard averse side affects?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This doesn't sound random. I want my money back.

We already have threads about covid and vaccinations.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
What are your thoughts about mandatory vaccinations that have not been approve by FDA when pharmapseudical companies are immune from liability regard averse side affects?

lol. starting off a "science" thread with a policy question. tough stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think big companies should be immune?

another policy question! You're on a roll.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

So very random.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One thing to watch with climate change will be the emergence of both new and old strains of infectious disease across the globe. Not every disease will be at the level of SARS-COVID-19, but you will see more outbreak clusters in both warming tropic climates and traditionally colder climates. A 2016 anthrax outbreak in Russia, for instance, was linked to thawed permafrost. Climate-linked diseases and outbreaks will be a new challenge for scientists to understand and practitioners to mitigate.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People more familiar with physics than I am, what do you think of string theory?

Kahlil

science-of-the-lambs.jpg

Kahlil

Anti-Science idiot swimming with mask on

"I shouldn't be given the privilege of not wearing a mask," he said.