• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big cat appreciation

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He’s super fierce. And it’s adorable. All cats, big and small, have the sweetest, scarymurderfaces in the animal kingdom.

Naw...he wants to think he's king of the jungle, but he's just too damn cute.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That Russian puma Messi has a sweet face

A sweet, murderous face. This is why I’d die camping/hiking in areas where they are. They want me dead, but I just melt.

Cat keeps pausing like, “r u sure ur not a food?”
God I’d just babytalk the thing and try to pet it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A sweet, murderous face. This is why I’d die camping/hiking in areas where they are. They want me dead, but I just melt.

Messi is a special case. He has health issues making him about half the size of a normal puma. He would likely have been euthanized if not adopted by his present family. He basically thinks he is a giant kitten.

But yes, normal wild pumas are terrifying. My favorite big cat species though

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Messi is a special case. He has health issues making him about half the size of a normal puma. He would likely have been euthanized if not adopted by his present family. He basically thinks he is a giant kitten.

But yes, normal wild pumas are terrifying. My favorite big cat species though

Ah, that size difference is probably a good thing for Messi’s owners.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pumas are the largest purring cat species IIRC

Your memory is correct.

Since tigers can’t purr, they’ll instead “chuff” when content. Which is also adorable.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So pumas actually remind me more of the smaller cat species in temperament and habits

Like someone took a smaller cat and just scaled it up

- - - Updated - - -

And I always wonder if house cats look at humans and think “if only I were a little bigger, these motherfuckers would be dinner”

Well a puma is basically what you’d have if you scaled up a house cat

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not that it's cool that this guy had a tiger without probably having any idea of how to care for it properly, but my mind was blown by the fact that he fed it 20 pounds of meat everyday.

Yeah, I can’t imagine the size of that kitty’s litter box, or the odor in that place. I’m glad he had a nice life, later.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Yeah, I can’t imagine the size of that kitty’s litter box, or the odor in that place. I’m glad he had a nice life, later.

I cant imagine the guy not being destoryed the first time its kneading snugle flea bite grooming time...the spirit is willing, but the body is weak, and delicious.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I cant imagine the guy not being destoryed the first time its kneading snugle flea bite grooming time...the spirit is willing, but the body is weak, and delicious.

Apparently people next door heard growling which must have been terrifying.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
the sheer volume of cat pee alone for a tiger....

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the sheer volume of cat pee alone for a tiger....

Yeah, I just think of one domestic cat pee accident’s odor, amplified by like a trillion. The ammonia levels must’ve been damn near unlivable.