• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geek Squad Thread

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am struggling to think of any wired headphones if I am being completely honest, sorry. And you said you were using an MP3 player? Have you tried using a bluetooth transmitter for it? That way you can open up the option of bluetooth headphones.

I'm assuming your MP3 player stores music via SD card? Maybe consider updating that. Your sound quality also depends on the device it is coming from, not just the headphones, after all.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bump! You got tech woes? Need to put that stimulus to smart home use? Hit me up!

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why won't my nukes launch?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I may have been laid off due to the company restructure but that doesn't mean I'll stop giving tech advice!

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I may have been laid off due to the company restructure but that doesn't mean I'll stop giving tech advice!

Don't worry, we can start our own geek squad. It's funny, because I know the geek squad in my area are outright scam artists. Like they'll charge an old woman 70$ to set up a Xbox, like my lord that is outright robbery. The technology skills of kids/teens these days means they could probably do it themselves if the old woman got it for a grand-kid, nephew, etc.