• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

US Navy Confirms UFO Sightings

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

And they were never meant to be released to the public.

The U.S. Navy has confirmed that three online videos purportedly showing UFOs are genuine. The service says the videos, taken by Navy pilots, show “unexplained aerial phenomena,” but also states that the clips should have never been released to the public in the first place.

The three videos in question are titled "FLIR1," "Gimbal," and "GoFast." They show two separate encounters between Navy aircraft and UFOs.

One video was taken in 2015 off the East Coast by a F/A-18F fighter jet using the aircraft's onboard Raytheon AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Pod. The other clip, also recorded with a Super Hornet ATFLIR pod, was taken off the coast of California in 2004 by pilots flying from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz. In the videos, air crews loudly debate what the objects are and where they came from.

The videos were released for public viewing by The New York Times and To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences, a UFO research group from former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge.

In each case, the objects in the videos undertook aerial maneuvers that aren't possible with current aviation technology. In the 2004 incident, according to The New York Times, the objects "appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up."

Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, told The Black Vault, an online repository of secret and otherwise classified documents, that the Navy "designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena."

That terminology is important. "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" provides "the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges," Gradisher told The Black Vault.

In other words, the Pentagon says the aerial objects in the videos are simply unidentified, and for now, unexplained. The Navy is pointedly not saying the objects are flying saucers or otherwise controlled by aliens.

Earlier this year, the Department of Defense told The Black Vault that the videos were unclassified, but never cleared for public release, and that there had been no review process within the Pentagon for releasing them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take the wheel, take me home, Jesusgeise-45A12, and straight home until morning!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Oh my god, we are now reaching critical levels of avocado green, pastel orange and turquoise. Flared trousers and giant lapels spotted at 8 o'clock. Brace for potential Osmond attack. Possible Leif Garrett sightings reported. Helmet haired anchorman to report on this at 10.

The universe is incomprehensibly vast and may not conform to your expectations.

Personally, I recommend purchasing some Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.

Radio Bob

Resident Alien
It's really kind of interesting to see the recent increase in Alien themed movies, unexpected Government releases, and the slow but sure acclimatization of the public to accept these things as household normal subjects. I sure hope that we learn not to shoot first and ask questions later, so we really don't find out we are like ants in a lab dish, or we see "The Day The Earth Stood Still" first hand. About a month ago, I found myself in uncontrollable laugh, over the opinion of an Attorney who published an opinion that any Alien who touches our soil must comply with our laws. The more I thought about this, the more I realized why we have been "alone" for so long on this planet.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of the extraterrestrials have been known to form sock accounts on internet forums.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does this mean all my alien abduction dreams were real? :shock: :thinking:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Don't these aliens have anything better to do than to mess around with primitive people? I hope those crop circles aren't real because no one takes them seriously. If these aliens really want to communicate with us, do something big...something in a major urban center. Carve out an alien face on the side of a mountain with lasers or levitate the Great Pyramid. Do something other than crashing your vehicle in the desert or mutilating cows. The rest of the galaxy must suck if all we're getting are these boring, dopey greys.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Don't these aliens have anything better to do than to mess around with primitive people? I hope those crop circles aren't real because no one takes them seriously. If these aliens really want to communicate with us, do something big...something in a major urban center. Carve out an alien face on the side of a mountain with lasers or levitate the Great Pyramid. Do something other than crashing your vehicle in the desert or mutilating cows. The rest of the galaxy must suck if all we're getting are these boring, dopey greys.

We're the florida of the universe, why would anyone expect anything less than rednecked Greys called Bubba?