User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Does this mean all my alien abduction dreams were real?
    “An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    Does this mean all my alien abduction dreams were real?
    No, go back to sleep.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

I've got my fingers crossed for a little freakydeaky...

You know, trudging? To trudge?
    To trudge: the slow, weary... depressing, yet determined walk of a man who had nothing left ...except the impulse to simply soldier on...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Don't these aliens have anything better to do than to mess around with primitive people? I hope those crop circles aren't real because no one takes them seriously. If these aliens really want to communicate with us, do something big...something in a major urban center. Carve out an alien face on the side of a mountain with lasers or levitate the Great Pyramid. Do something other than crashing your vehicle in the desert or mutilating cows. The rest of the galaxy must suck if all we're getting are these boring, dopey greys.
    You may wonder why cave art sucks; it's probably because being a caveman was very, very difficult. Let's see you chase around some woolly mammoth for 10 miles with a stick and see how creative you are.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Don't these aliens have anything better to do than to mess around with primitive people? I hope those crop circles aren't real because no one takes them seriously. If these aliens really want to communicate with us, do something big...something in a major urban center. Carve out an alien face on the side of a mountain with lasers or levitate the Great Pyramid. Do something other than crashing your vehicle in the desert or mutilating cows. The rest of the galaxy must suck if all we're getting are these boring, dopey greys.
    We're the florida of the universe, why would anyone expect anything less than rednecked Greys called Bubba?
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

I've got my fingers crossed for a little freakydeaky...

You know, trudging? To trudge?
    To trudge: the slow, weary... depressing, yet determined walk of a man who had nothing left ...except the impulse to simply soldier on...