• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tom Scholz (Boston)

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
What do you think of this mastermind behind the group Boston? He was their lead guitarist, songwriter, and recording engineer. He also started as an engineer at Polaroid, and had helped to develop the One-Step camera. He is also famous for inventing the Rockman guitar pedal which duplicated the "loud" guitar sound in a quieter volume.

He spent hours (and years) in the studio on their albums writing and recording all guitar, bass, and keyboards on their tracks.
But he also wrote lots of love songs. Amanda. Man I'll Never Be. Etc. Being a musician he probably fits into the I**P mold, and my first guess would be INTP.

YouTube

rav3n

This interview provides more insight into his thought processes. As a guess, he's an STP.