• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

C. S. Joseph: ENTP / ENTJ / Other

C. S. Joseph: ENTJ / ENTP/ Other Type?

• ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Type

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Metis

C. S. Joseph: ENTP, ENTJ, or other type?

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it was rigged from the beginning.

What do you think of C. S. Joseph's (the guy whose INTP video you posted) MBTI type? Do you think he's an ENTP as he claims, or do you think that the Eric guy on talkingwithfamouspeople is right that Joseph's an ENTJ? Other opinions?

Very tentatively, I think he is ENTJ. In general he stays more on a straight track in his videos than I would expect with an ENTP. Doesn’t seem prone to a lot of tangents and distractions like a Ne dom. Eric is a good example of ENTP to contrast him with. NTJ logic and style of lecture/argument is more like a spiderweb to me, any tangent is a part of a web that leads back to the center or main point. That’s not necessarily the case with NTP tangents, which can branch off, than split away from the tree and fall to the ground in many cases. Not every NTP tangent is necessarily a fruitful effort, they’re wielding an inaccurate machine gun as opposed to a precise sniper rifle

I might be wrong.

It should be noted that my initial impression of CS was Nx dominant type. I have only seen a handful of his videos. What do you think of his type?

Metis

Very tentatively, I think he is ENTJ. In general he stays more on a straight track in his videos than I would expect with an ENTP. Doesn’t seem prone to a lot of tangents and distractions like a Ne dom. Eric is a good example of ENTP to contrast him with.

I might be wrong.

my initial impression of CS was Nx dominant type. I have only seen a handful of his videos. What do you think of his type?

I took his word for it while watching a bunch of his videos, but when I saw his rebuttal to Eric and looked into Eric's take, it made more sense to me.

Also, controversial and annoying to some as physical attribute typing is, Joseph reminds me of an ENTJ I dated, who used his voice in a similar way--similar type of resonance, similar intonation patterns. They also have a similarity in the way that certain phrases recur--not just in the fact that they recur, but in the way that they do.

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] #snippyshouldershrugs :einstein2:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took his word for it while watching a bunch of his videos, but when I saw his rebuttal to Eric and looked into Eric's take, it made more sense to me.

Also, controversial and annoying to some as physical attribute typing is, Joseph reminds me of an ENTJ I dated, who used his voice in a similar way--similar type of resonance, similar intonation patterns. They also have a similarity in the way that certain phrases recur--not just in the fact that they recur, but in the way that they do.

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] #snippyshouldershrugs :einstein2:

Are you summoning the cat?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unrelated, but CS is an exact doppelganger for one of the engineers at my workplace. It's uncanny.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CS' language has that poetic Ni feel. He also does the side-to-side thing with his eyes that some people attribute to Ni usage. When he talks about Ti in that one video the TWFP guys analyze, I think he's actually describing Ni.

Metis

CS' language has that poetic Ni feel. He also does the side-to-side thing with his eyes that some people attribute to Ni usage. When he talks about Ti in that one video the TWFP guys analyze, I think he's actually describing Ni.

Do you remember where in the video he's talking about Ti?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you remember where in the video he's talking about Ti?

in the following it starts around 7:40. What he talks about sounds more like how Te and Ni work in conjunction.

Metis

in the following it starts around 7:40. What he talks about sounds more like how Te and Ni work in conjunction.

I don't know whether he's describing Ni or not, but he's not describing Ti as I typically use it. The truth for "your sake", not just for mine? IMO, Ti appreciates truth for its own sake even more than for any personal, practical use. The latter has value, but it would be empty and suspect without the former. I don't tell the truth in order to tear people down and build them back up; I do it because I don't like mold on my bread.

Jaguar

An ENTJ is going to make a rambling 39 minute video to refute a guy on the internet who questioned his type? Get serious. Would an ENTP waste his frigging time making that video? Of course. ;)

Metis

An ENTJ is going to make a rambling 39 minute video to refute a guy on the internet who questioned his type? Get serious. Would an ENTP waste his frigging time making that video? Of course. ;)

An ENTJ would never waste time on the internet.

Jaguar

Then all the ENTJ traders better stop what they do for a living and go file bankruptcy. Btw, someone might chew off their arm to get away from the guy in video #2.

Shalimar

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alow me to Ti another perspective here, what if you consider that this 39 min video is about him defending his whole credibillity as well as his very name as a typologist? Would this then make it worth an ENTJ's time???

Jaguar

Alow me to Ti another perspective here, what if you consider that this 39 min video is about him defending his whole credibillity as well as his very name as a typologist? Would this then make it worth an ENTJ's time???

Is 39 minutes your idea of concision?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Probably not likely! No never.

Shallow minded typing (I sense Se ---> Theory Ti ----> based upon values of my group of people Fe ---> to get Ni absolute truth) would not go all of you anywhere.

Shalimar

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is 39 minutes your idea of concision?

I concede your point when replying to someone I consider an idiot I would do an 5 min video, actually I wouldn't do a video at all but a text. But then again I am no ENTJ. Its just that I recognized Se in the way he plays with objects and in his "Ne randomness" wich oddly ressembles my Se distractiveness not to mention I have no trouble following his speech.

I just remembered the way my INTJ father critiques me because I ask him to read texts longer then half a page :shock: and them proceeds to refuse to read it. So I have to agree he is no ENTJ.