User Tag List

Default Is this a good example of Te or Ti?

At first I thought he was showing more Te, but then I wasn't sure after getting further into the video.

“Some people underestimate how erotic it is to be understood.” -Mary Rakow
    “In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.” -CG Jung
    “I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to scorn human actions, but to understand them.” -Baruch Spinoza
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    At first I thought he was showing more Te, but then I wasn't sure after getting further into the video.

Te since its more practical than abstract...though you also need to know the motive: Is it truth or profit?
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

That's Ti/Se imo. I type Kyle LSI-Se 3w4 so/sp nearly the same as Vegan Gains (LSI-Se 3w4). Too logical, thorough and pedantic for Te-dom. Te-dom does not have to be as logical and thorough because they are better at pushing things to happen but get tangled up more trying to make a square fit through a circle. See Dario Minieri (LIE-Te 3w4 so/sp). In contrast, it's more purely about "letting the logic dictate" with Ti-lead....as if they're just facilitating the process. Combined with Se in the ego block, LSI has a handle on every last detail and piece of engineering (the ultimate data collector/data miner). Ti-dom also has a better cognition for internal structure, so typically internal structure is accounted for in their Plan A which unfolds with fewer complications....the impression I get from him. Te-dom ends up running into more contradictions, inconsistences, dead-ends due to more severe internal structure oversights, so the execution is "messier," for lack of a better word.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... Eryn Silverfrond's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sx

I'd say Ti because I think Te would have have a harder time accepting all this work for a VG...
    With all due respect,
    Eryn Silverfrond;
    of the Gentleman Jacks.

We're all Faery Tales; after a fashion,
    Our stories unfolding around us...
    and through us...

Our Sky Father and our Earth Mother are dancing.

Life is a chrysalis.
    The dreams of butterflies cocooned in the womb of becoming.

Likes asynartetic, Yuu liked this post

Yeah, I really like this guy's style and his thought process, he's become one of my favorite Minecraft youtube channels. It reminds me a bit of how I approach playing Minecraft. I like to make sure everything I build is a functional, logical piece of the greater world. Currently I'm building an elaborate underground rail system to connect all of my satellite communities to my main survival base. It's not enough that everything looks good. There also has to be a logic and functionality to it all.

I had a file where I had been renovating and converting a stronghold into an underground base of operations/storage center/museum/end portal, but unfortunately that file was corrupted and I had to delete it. However, I did borrow some of his techniques and designs such as the underground lighting, whilst modifying them to my own tastes and ends.
    “Some people underestimate how erotic it is to be understood.” -Mary Rakow
    “In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.” -CG Jung
    “I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to scorn human actions, but to understand them.” -Baruch Spinoza

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

idk
    INFP 1w9-6w5-4w3 so/sp | Neutral Good | Melancholic-Phlegmatic