• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this a good example of Te or Ti?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At first I thought he was showing more Te, but then I wasn't sure after getting further into the video.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At first I thought he was showing more Te, but then I wasn't sure after getting further into the video.

Te since its more practical than abstract...though you also need to know the motive: Is it truth or profit?

Tomb1

That's Ti/Se imo. I type Kyle LSI-Se 3w4 so/sp nearly the same as Vegan Gains (LSI-Se 3w4). Too logical, thorough and pedantic for Te-dom. Te-dom does not have to be as logical and thorough because they are better at pushing things to happen but get tangled up more trying to make a square fit through a circle. See Dario Minieri (LIE-Te 3w4 so/sp). In contrast, it's more purely about "letting the logic dictate" with Ti-lead....as if they're just facilitating the process. Combined with Se in the ego block, LSI has a handle on every last detail and piece of engineering (the ultimate data collector/data miner). Ti-dom also has a better cognition for internal structure, so typically internal structure is accounted for in their Plan A which unfolds with fewer complications....the impression I get from him. Te-dom ends up running into more contradictions, inconsistences, dead-ends due to more severe internal structure oversights, so the execution is "messier," for lack of a better word.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'd say Ti because I think Te would have have a harder time accepting all this work for a VG...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I really like this guy's style and his thought process, he's become one of my favorite Minecraft youtube channels. It reminds me a bit of how I approach playing Minecraft. I like to make sure everything I build is a functional, logical piece of the greater world. Currently I'm building an elaborate underground rail system to connect all of my satellite communities to my main survival base. It's not enough that everything looks good. There also has to be a logic and functionality to it all.

I had a file where I had been renovating and converting a stronghold into an underground base of operations/storage center/museum/end portal, but unfortunately that file was corrupted and I had to delete it. However, I did borrow some of his techniques and designs such as the underground lighting, whilst modifying them to my own tastes and ends.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so