• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Maher?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
comedian and Atheist who has his own little show on HBO....

some sort of EXTX ...not sure beyond that (ENTP?)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I could see ENTP or ENFP. I've always like his shows, and he's quite a decent stand-up comedian.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wanted to say ENTP, but then when I compared him to John Stewart he didnt quite seem so demonstratively weird. (think of all of Stewart's weird voices and facial expressions).

Oh and ya I know he says he agnostic, but by his definition of agnostic so is Dawkins (watch the interview between him and dawkins and they discuss how dawkins rates himself only a six on a 1 to 7 scale of theism - atheism)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
def. an ENTP. i saw Religilous tonight. it was amazing.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
The only one I'm definite on is that he's a T.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I thought ENxP. I'd need to see some of his older stuff to know better though. I thought Religulous was pretty well done for the message he was trying to bring across.