• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zooey Deschanel

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Examples of females ISTP in Hollywood:

Scarlett Johansson, Julia Roberts, Ellen Page

Examples of females ISTP in Hollywood:

Tina Fey, Sigourney Weaver

I think for your 2nd ISTP list you meant to say INTP, and when you edit it this message will look retarded.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:huh: I was under the impression Tina Fey & Sigourney Weaver were INTJ.

:thinking:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
no wait. entp ? :ninja:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wouldnt Tina Fey be enfp ?

No. Amy Poehler is ENFP, see the difference:

[youtube=P9aNvBRhG3U]Tina Fey INTP and Amy Poehler about Baby Mama[/youtube]

colourscientist

she might be a 9w1 ISFP. she's so odd, if her music wasn't so sappy, the best explanation to me would be by far that she's a sociopath.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
she's INTP. :I
Then how do you explain the fact that almost every song she's written is about romance and relationships?

Here's "If You Can't Sleep" as an example:
She & Him said:
If you can't sleep, I'll be there in your dreams
I'll be there in your dreams if you can't sleep at all
And in your dreams, I'll touch your cheek
And lay my head on your shoulder

Goodbye, shadows

You're far away if you can't see my face
If the world is cold but the sun shines the same
Shut your eyes, there are bluer skies
For your embrace to my heart

Goodbye, shadows

If you can't sleep, I'll be there in your dreams
I'll be there in your dreams if you can't sleep at all
And in your dreams, I'll touch your cheek
And lay my head on your shoulder

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Then how do you explain the fact that almost every song she's written is about romance and relationships?

Here's "If You Can't Sleep" as an example:

NTP's are no longer permitted to mention relationships or love? Missed that memo...

Alternatively, if she is an NTP, she'd likely know what kind of music would appeal to the greatest audience or the specific audience she wanted to reach to create her own niche market. Of course, that's if being an NTP has resulted in a complete lack of interest in expressing emotion....

teleforce

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
artistic INTPs (really, artistic people generally) may use their art to say things that are hard for them to say in regular situations.

INTPs are into romance and relationships, btw. real life INTPs, we're not all caricatures.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NTP's are no longer permitted to mention relationships or love? Missed that memo...
I never said that, and that's not my point. My point is that she doesn't just mention it; it seems to be her primary focus.

Alternatively, if she is an NTP, she'd likely know what kind of music would appeal to the greatest audience or the specific audience she wanted to reach to create her own niche market.
You seem to be insinuating that someone who is not a NTP would not be able to do that. :huh:

artistic INTPs (really, artistic people generally) may use their art to say things that are hard for them to say in regular situations.

INTPs are into romance and relationships, btw. real life INTPs, we're not all caricatures.
I'm not saying INTPs are never into romance, I'm saying that it seems improbable to me that an INTP would primarily write romantic/mushy stuff.

It is possible that she is an INTP. It is also possible that she is any one of the other 15 types. But the point of this forum is not to talk about what's possible, but rather to try to figure out what is the most probable.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If some people are guessing INTP and others ISFP, that would mean she is probably either ISTP or INFP, INFP seeming the more likely of the 2.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I never said that, and that's not my point. My point is that she doesn't just mention it; it seems to be her primary focus.

You seem to be insinuating that someone who is not a NTP would not be able to do that. :huh:

I'm not saying INTPs are never into romance, I'm saying that it seems improbable to me that an INTP would primarily write romantic/mushy stuff.

It is possible that she is an INTP. It is also possible that she is any one of the other 15 types. But the point of this forum is not to talk about what's possible, but rather to try to figure out what is the most probable.

1) Alright, now for a pointed question: Why do you think an NTP wouldn't write PRIMARILY about relationships?

2) Where in my statement is an insinuation about ANY OTHER type or any sort of advantage an NTP could have over any other type? I really only remember making a comment about NTP and no other.