• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kula Shaker's vocal, Crispian Mills

KulaLuv

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a big fan of Kula Shaker.
They are the 1990s band in England. Although I wasn't even born at that time.:)
But even if I looked all over Google, I could not find any information about his MBTI. The only things that compared the songs of Kula Shaker to the MBTI were the ones that compared the feeling of the band.
Their songs are so mysterious, unique and powerful. A handsome, skinny man with blond hair is Crispian. He writes lyrics that make him feel N. Although I don't have much information, I assumed it was ENXP looking at the video of the interview.
d67dfa28d7f0ac165b5d4e82db2aef09.jpg

Watching the videos, I ask you to leave a lot of comments on what type he is like. You can write it short. I really want to know his type.:wubbie:

Lark

:laugh:

They will always be the guys who broadcast in the most popular music media of the day that they "love the swastika", those werent even the heady days of political correctness that we're living in! :laugh: