• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lana Del Rey

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i was wondering what you all think Lana Del Rey's type(s) is/are (MBTI, Socionics, enneagram, big 5, etc...)
-Kanye69

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was thinking that she's INFJ. I don't see Te/Fi, not do I see Si/Ne. I definitely didn't see any when I saw her live 🤷‍♀️
-Kanye69

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like her voice but her music videos are a bit strange to say the least.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it's funny they changed their name from Celebrity Types to IDR Labs. It's like one guy.

I think so too. The site is interesting, but it's lame that so much of it is blocked off and apparently pay to view... but if it is one person, that makes sense.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She is a 4w3 ISFP not sure about the instincts, though. I'm not gonna try to guess it because I tend to butcher them.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
YouTube

Seems to lead with Fi, but she has Si throughout. She barely does any waving with Ne, it's all damped down, and the Fi is very memory-based. So, regardless, INFP.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she always strikes me as isfp 4w3.

her videos feel very se-ni

i feel like musical artists who lead with ni over se do a bit more playfulness with words (ie, ani difranco, andrew bird)