• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Silverman

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP ? or ENFJ ?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ or INFJ.

Why do you think she's definitely extroverted?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ makes sense

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP

The material for her humor is based on striking sensory experience. She loves to toy with, shock, and disturb the senses. She also follows her own path. Based on the descriptions she seems like the quintessential ESTP.

bestfittype said:
New stuff, that’s the thrill. I love to learn. I can take a prior experience and lay it right on top of what I’m doing today and carry it all forward, and it’s a snap. I do a lot of brainstorming on my feet, organizing the points in my mind mentally. What’s to worry? Just adapt. But draw me a picture, get me a list, or put it on my calendar. Sitting still is hard for me. I am really activity oriented and I don’t need lots of supervision. I look for variety in most positions. If it’s not there, I tend not to stay. I’d rather go out there and do it, just get on with things, and I can communicate that without having to spend a lot of time explaining. People know that if I have something that needs to be done, I do it. And I ask for help when it’s needed.
bestfittype

typelogic said:
"Shock effect" is a favored technique of this type to get the attention of his audience. ESTPs love to be at center stage, demonstrating feats of wonder and daring.

...Others revel in earthiness. If baseness can elicit shock from more squeamish observers, so much the better.
typelogic

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Prob an ENTP or ESFP or maybe Entp, or enTP or EsFp. :wacko:

V Profane

MBTI Type
INTP
Two threads about Sarah Silverman's 'type'? Really? Could that be the least interesting thing about her?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP.

Her longtime ex-boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel is also an ENTP.

Watch their little "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" war and see how two ENTPs are constantly trying to one up each other.