• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 100

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Anyone watch this? Its pretty good. If you like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead this is kinda similar tone and writing style wise. (Though I honestly think its superior to The Walking Dead)

It takes a few episodes to get good- maybe even a season. But it gets pretty good

Anyways.

Clarke: INFJ 1w2 (162) sx/sp neutral good
Abigail: ENFP
7w8 (741) sx/so chaotic good (very very hard typing)
Bellamy: ESTJ 8w7 (826) sx/so chaotic neutral to good
Octavia: ESFP 7w8 (74(9?)) sx/sp chaotic neutral to good
Jasper: ISFJ 6w7 (693) sp/so true neutral
Monty: INTP 9w1 (952) sp/sx true neutral to neutral good
Raven: ENTP 5w4
(538) sp/sx true neutral
Jaha: iNTJ 1w9 (162) so/sx neutral to lawful good
Marcus: INTJ 1w2 (163) sp/sx lawful neutral to good
Finn: ISFP 9w8 (946) sx/sp neutral good (got more chaotic near the end)
Wells: ISFJ 9w1 (926) sx/sp neutral good
Lincoln: ISTP 9w8 (964) chaotic neutral to good

Im midway through the second season so I might come back and edit and add as it goes on.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do, and I like it very much.

Clarke is the female version of Chuck Norris, so it is hard to type her.
Bellamy strikes more like a F type, imo ESFx
Octavia on the other hand looks more T, ESTP
Raven IxTP
no type for Lexa because she is too dumb to fit any MBTI type ( edit: if you are a "queerbaiter" don't even bother replying to me saying how awesome she is. She isn't and you are wrong).

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I do, and I like it very much.

Clarke is the female version of Chuck Norris, so it is hard to type her.
Bellamy strikes more like a F type, imo ESFx
Octavia on the other hand looks more T, ESTP
Raven IxTP
no type for Lexa because she is too dumb to fit any MBTI type ( edit: if you are a "queerbaiter" don't even bother replying to me saying how awesome she is. She isn't and you are wrong).

Think shes an ENTJ 3w2. (361) sx/so true neutral

A couple more too

John: ESFP 7w6 (784) sx/so chaotic ‘evil’ (aka angry and impulsive teenager) to neutral
Indra: ESTP 6w7 (628) sp/sx true neutral (her type is very hard as shes not super well developed)

Deprecator

It's interesting how in a future where space colonization and super human AI's are possible, that what's left of humanity still struggles immensely with political strife, tribalism, and basic everyday necessities such as food, shelter and water.

I also like it because throughout the show there's a lot of morale predicaments that require "greater good" justifications, which in general I tend to reject. Would you torture a terrorist in the hopes of obtaining information about the location of a hidden bomb? No, any country that sanctions torture would likely foster terrorism as opposed to combat it. Would you rape a young female (or any person for that matter) if for whatever reason it was somehow required to save the world? No, because if that's what it takes to rescue humanity then humanity probably isn't worth saving.

On the Arc there are plenty of harsh penalties, hidden agendas and secret policies, often set in place for the 'greater good' (or at least the 'greater good' of how a small minority of people in power perceive it), thus creating a classic parallel to that of authoritarian regime/ dictatorship in the present day.

The teenage drama/ romance / angst can sometimes be too corny to bear, as somehow the fate of humanity somehow managed to lie with them, but the show still had its moments.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Think shes an ENTJ 3w2. (361) sx/so true neutral

A couple more too

John: ESFP 7w6 (784) sx/so chaotic ‘evil’ (aka angry and impulsive teenager) to neutral
Indra: ESTP 6w7 (628) sp/sx true neutral (her type is very hard as shes not super well developed)

I think as you watch more eps, you will type her differently, little Frosty. Wait and see.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Edited list

Anyone watch this? Its pretty good. If you like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead this is kinda similar tone and writing style wise. (Though I honestly think its superior to The Walking Dead)

It takes a few episodes to get good- maybe even a season. But it gets pretty good

Anyways.

Clarke: INFJ 1w2 (162) sx/sp neutral good

Abigail: ENFP
7w8 (741) sx/so chaotic good

Bellamy: ESTJ 8w7 (826) sx/so chaotic neutral to good
Octavia: ISFP 4w3 (478 sx/sp chaotic good (this shows Arya Stark)
Jasper: ISFP 4w5(469)[/b]sp/so true neutral
Monty: INTP 9w1 (952) sp/sx true neutral to neutral good
Raven: ENTP 5w4
(538) sp/sx true neutral
Jaha: ESTJ 3w4 (164]so/sx true neutral to neutral good (unhealthy and acting out through bent infrior Fi in season 3)[/b]
Marcus: INTJ 1w2 (163) sp/sx lawful neutral to good
Finn: ISFP 9w8 (946) sx/sp neutral good (got more chaotic near the end)
Wells: ISFJ 9w1 (926) sx/sp neutral good
Lincoln: ESFJ (268) chaotic neutral to good (odd typing but... considering his upbringing- it would make him look more STP then he would otherwise- his main goal is protection- at all times)

Im at the end of the fourth season so I might come back and edit and add as it goes on.