• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shrek and Donkey

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I'll say: ISTJ & ESFP

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Considering the whole point of the first one is that he wants everybody the hell out of his swamp so he can live there alone again, and he seems fairly reflective otherwise... I'd say I is a slam dunk for Shrek. S and T, too. J/P is a bit more up in the air but since he likes his routines and all that jazz I guess I'd go with J.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Shrek is ISTP and Donkey is ENFP (NeFi) in my opinion.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shrek: ISTP. Donkey: ESFP. Fiona: ISFJ.
Now: how about Puss?

Shrek: ISTx
Donkey: ExFP

Fiona's being ISFJ is plausible. What's funny is that Cameron Diaz might be that in real life, she's also done a bang-up job anytime she's played an ISFJ. (I am thinking particularly Kimmie out of My Best Friend's Wedding.)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Shrek: ISTx
Donkey: ExFP

Fiona's being ISFJ is plausible. What's funny is that Cameron Diaz might be that in real life, she's also done a bang-up job anytime she's played an ISFJ. (I am thinking particularly Kimmie out of My Best Friend's Wedding.)

Funny, I always saw Cameron as a sterotypical ESFP. I don't see anything introverted about her. She also seems really easy going and likes to leave things open ended, which suggests P. I think the SF we can agree upon. :)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Puss is a Guardian (SJ)(?). An SJ with a dose of cartooney zaniness maybe?

I'd probably say ESFJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd give Puss ESFP (zany charmer and independent while funloving, superb graceful physical control) and Donkey ESFJ (reminding Shrek of his social duties towards others, calling him on the shutting people out etc, how you don't treat friends that way, overly social, always wanting to interact, whining about there not being any inflight movie when travelling and going bored at the lack of somethign happening and interaction, his smooth talking of the Dragon in a politically correct manner etc)

I'd give shrek ISTP as well with the whole 'I want my privacy and get out of my way, stop telling me what to do'- attitude, and I can see ISFJ for Fiona yes, as she does do the no-nonsense thing while still doing the polite traditional thing (I recognize my mom in this :D)

R

Riva

Why is the donkey a ESFP?

Isn't he more like ESTP?

Oh and Puss is an introverted SP. Probably ISFP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know, but my ISTJ REALLY identifies with Shrek... to the point of nobody being allowed to touch his movies and related Shrek stuff :laugh:

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Hm, I haven't seen Shrek in ages, but off the top of my head:

Shrek: ISTX - not sure about P or J
Donkey: EXFP - probably ESFP
Fiona: ISFJ
Puss: ESFP

IMO. Great movie, one of my favourites, and esp. love Donkey, he cracks me up.