• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Infinity war

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
what about inferior fe makes struggling with emotions unlikely? struggling to keep a lid on negative feelings (aka burying them) doesn't sound like a stretch to me at all... i think an intp only letting out emotion when necessary seems pretty realistic... i have no solid opinion on his type, but intp seems like a good guess...

Childhood Trauma : INTP

Thor? An INTP? This mistypes are just getting ridiculous.

Thor is an Se-Dom at any rate. He adapts to situations by using hands-on skills and sensory perceptions, looking for the simplest solutions like, let's steal a spaceship, let's unleash a fire giant, let's build a weapon.

Also, the reason i'm picking Fi over Ti is his approach to personal morals. "I run towards my problems and not away from them, because that's what heroes do." This quote is just pure, unadulterated Fi

. The reason why he appears unscathed after intense emotional trauma is because his dominant Se and tertiary Te are pushing him to get things done the way he feels they should be done (Aux-Fi), while paying little attention to the future consequences of his actions (Inferior Ni). This is why he didn't immediately kill Thanos, he wanted him to suffer first. Thanos killing half the universe can be attributed to Thor not killing him right away because of his prideful Fi need for adequate punishment.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thor? An INTP? This mistypes are just getting ridiculous.

Thor is an Se-Dom at any rate. He adapts to situations by using hands-on skills and sensory perceptions, looking for the simplest solutions like, let's steal a spaceship, let's unleash a fire giant, let's build a weapon.

Also, the reason i'm picking Fi over Ti is his approach to personal morals. "I run towards my problems and not away from them, because that's what heroes do." This quote is just pure, unadulterated Fi

. The reason why he appears unscathed after intense emotional trauma is because his dominant Se and tertiary Te are pushing him to get things done the way he feels they should be done (Aux-Fi), while paying little attention to the future consequences of his actions (Inferior Ni). This is why he didn't immediately kill Thanos, he wanted him to suffer first. Thanos killing half the universe can be attributed to Thor not killing him right away because of his prideful Fi need for adequate punishment.

it wasn't your typing that i questioned, i only questioned your reasoning that ti didn't fit the specific things i mentioned... in fact, i specifically mentioned having no strong opinion on his type... all i was doing was pointing out that part of your determination system was absurd... you'll notice the link is about intp's, but at no point did i call anyone a type...

Trying to control emotions after traumatic events doesn't really seem like a Ti characteristic.

i mention inferior fe because in my example link, a ti dom type has that... clearly they are people who have struggled with controlling emotions... the reason i said intp was a good guess was to point out that emotional trauma isn't a way to tell type...

post script:

to be fair, i wasn't as clear as i could have been initially...

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
No way, Jose. Thanos is an NTJ at any rate. He's all about chasing a singular vision with efficiency (Ni-Te). An unhealthy Fi-Ne user would be much more spontaneous and chaotic, while Thanos is always calm, collected, calculating and obsessed with balance and order, a trait akin to high Te

agreed unhealthy Fi-Ne would be exactly that much more spontaneous and totally chaotic

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok here are types i'm completely sure about , beware of Spoilers :

Iron Man : ENTP , in his first movie he seems to show Se , but that is actually because of his last Si and his traumatic past.

Dr Strange : INTJ , there have been many types proposed for Strange , but they are mostly based on stereotypes , Strange's materialistic point of view prior to his journey showcase a fixed ideology and a very bad handle on the reality around him which is a last Se problem , his Te is also obvious in they way that he cares about his job and gets it done , the way he wants to keep his perfect record.

Black Panther : ISTJ Obviously :D

Bruce Banner : INTP

Thor : ESTP , Thor is all about experiencing and shaping his world view based on those experiences (last Ni) , his Ti is obvious in the way he tries to control all the emotions he felt after the loss of his people.

Captain America : ISFJ

Thanos : XNTJ , i need more evidence to determine between First Ni or First Te.

Peter Parker : ESFJ without a doubt.

Rocket : ENTJ

Vision :INFJ

What did you mean been by Strange's bad handle on reality?

Parker is ENFP