• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ghost (band)

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What type would you give the singer and the actual band as a whole?

You DO realize that this band has had multiple different singers over the years, right? You’re gonna have to be a bit more specific of which one. Do your research, come back, and clarify.

Gorgoroth

You DO realize that this band has had multiple different singers over the years, right? You're gonna have to be a bit more specific of which one. Do your research, come back, and clarify.
Actually it's tobias forge who plays a different character(singer). It's been proven especially since his former band mates are trying to sue him.
The singer is the same guy. The nameless ghouls have however been different people though.
Tobias Forge - Wikipedia

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Actually it's tobias forge who plays a different character(singer). It's been proven especially since his former band mates are trying to sue him.
The singer is the same guy. The nameless ghouls have however been different people though.

Oh, my bad, my dude. Someone who’s a big fan of the group had told me that the singer changed a lot. Thanks for correcting me.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"I can hear the thunder that's breaking in your heart
I can see through the scars inside you"

Through the lyrics alone, Tobias sounds very NF-ish!