• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colin Farrell

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFP (he's shy really, also, he writes stuff)

You raise a good point. Yet I don't think that an INFP would or could sustain the party lifestyle as long as he did. Perhaps you could illuminate on your INFP theory?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He doesn't come off as INFP at all when he's in public and not in character, such as in interviews.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am persuaded as to INFP for now. He got into acting to satiate his curiousity about humanity. How INFP is that?!

Also check out this interview, particlualry around 5min 50s.

YouTube - Colin Farrell on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross pt.2

I think its here where he gives a really insightful INFP monologue from out of nowhere, and you can tell it's off the cuff. :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Good plan, aside from him being ES, and all that. I approve.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In said interview, he also says how incredibly nervous he was during it. He also says how he has to read bad reviews of his films, and that bad reviews really affect him deeply. An S would find it easier just to shrug them off.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
In said interview, he also says how incredibly nervous he was during it. He also says how he has to read bad reviews of his films, and that bad reviews really affect him deeply. An S would find it easier just to shrug them off.
*disagrees*

I was actually having a discussion about him in In Bruges, and how he was kinda trying to play an INTP, but his ESFP couldn't help but come through, creating a composite.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you don't see the ESFP, perhaps you're either correct or haven't known ESFPs that well.

I think we can agree on one thing. He is seriously unstable (that's HAWWWT!)