• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: Ghost Island

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If any of you watch Survivor, here is the place to type people from the most recent season. Things have started off promising and I think that the "Ghost Island" twist ended up being better in execution than anyone would have thought. Here are my thoughts, but remember that I'm not very good at typing. A lot of these are very tentative.

Gonzalez: ESTP (?)
Jacob: ENTP
Morgan: ENFP
Brendan: ESFJ
Stephanie: ENFJ
Wendell: ISFP (?)
Sebastian: ESTP
Michael: ISTP
Libby: ISFJ (?)
Laurel: INTP (?)
Kellyn: ESFJ
Jenna: INTJ
James: ISTJ
Donathan: ISFJ
Domenick: ESTP
Desiree: ENTJ (?)
Chris: ESTJ
Chelsea: ????
Bradley: INTP
Angela: ISTJ (?)

Comment your thoughts below!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The twists confuse me. I want to see the dynamics of the people, watch them just naturally play the game. The twists are just... unnecessary and kind of distracting flluff. Its made it hard to get a handle on who even is who-types...are even harder.

But I havent watched the last episode sooo a reminder to DO THAT and THEN maybe come back is good!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The twists confuse me. I want to see the dynamics of the people, watch them just naturally play the game. The twists are just... unnecessary and kind of distracting flluff. Its made it hard to get a handle on who even is who-types...are even harder.

But I havent watched the last episode sooo a reminder to DO THAT and THEN maybe come back is good!

Not much happens. I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of development. What are your opinions as of now?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you ever get to watch it, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did you ever get to watch it, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]?

Nope, I couldnt watch it away from home wifi. But Im going home this weekend so will probably watch it then!

I havent... really gotten into this season much. Besides that second guy being completely stupid in the game, going to look for the immunity idol say 1!!!! (Whyyyyy??) I havent been super duper engaged yet

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unrelated to typing, but...

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you watch it over the weekend, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]?

KC8365

Here are my guesses. I don't feel like I have enough information to type most of these castaways, but I put the main function that I am noticing on the show in parentheses.

Gonzalez: ****
Jacob: *NFP (Extroverted Intuition)
Morgan: ES*P (Extroverted Sensing)
Brendan: ESFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Stephanie: ENFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Wendell: IN** First Function: iN or iT
Sebastian: ESFP (Extroverted Sensing)
Michael: INFJ (Introverted Intuition)
Libby: *S*J (Introverted Sensing)
Laurel: IN** First Function: iN or iT
Kellyn: ENFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Jenna: ISTP (Introverted Thinking)
James: INTJ (Introverted Intuition)
Donathan: ESFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Domenick: ESTP (Extroverted Sensing)
Desiree: I***
Chris: ENFP (Introverted Feeling)
Chelsea: ****
Bradley: ENTJ (Extroverted Thinking)
Angela: ISTJ (Introverted Sensing)

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are my guesses. I don't feel like I have enough information to type most of these castaways, but I put the main function that I am noticing on the show in parentheses.

Gonzalez: ****
Jacob: *NFP (Extroverted Intuition)
Morgan: ES*P (Extroverted Sensing)
Brendan: ESFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Stephanie: ENFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Wendell: IN** First Function: iN or iT
Sebastian: ESFP (Extroverted Sensing)
Michael: INFJ (Introverted Intuition)
Libby: *S*J (Introverted Sensing)
Laurel: IN** First Function: iN or iT
Kellyn: ENFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Jenna: ISTP (Introverted Thinking)
James: INTJ (Introverted Intuition)
Donathan: ESFJ (Extroverted Feeling)
Domenick: ESTP (Extroverted Sensing)
Desiree: I***
Chris: ENFP (Introverted Feeling)
Chelsea: ****
Bradley: ENTJ (Extroverted Thinking)
Angela: ISTJ (Introverted Sensing)

Thanks for responding! I've got some thoughts

-Jenna as ISTP as Michael as INFJ is spot on. That's definitely more accurate.
-Kellyn is definitely Fe-dom but her Si is very prominent. She has an emphasis on old tribes and sticking with former ties, even if it contradicts common sense. She also is intensely loyal and very detailed when talking about the past.
-I could see James as INTJ after this most recent episode. I could also see Bradley as ENTJ.
-I thought ESFP for Sebastian at first but his Fe is seemingly more prominent than any Fi or Te.
-Jacob as ENFP is possible, although that Ti-Fe paranoia and over-analyzing is hard to miss. ENFP 5 could be a possibility, but I think ENTP is more likely.
-Maybe Donathan is ESFJ, but he seems more introverted thus far. His function order may reveal itself as time goes by.
-Desiree is Ni/Se but that is about all I can peg. Maybe INFJ? Her Ti could also be strong.
-Chris ENFP? Please explain. I cannot see him as anything else besides an unhealthy ESTJ portrait.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i usually love watching this show. haven't had a chance to catch up on this season. it is always interesting trying to type people in extreme situations. not sure how accurate it can be? but is always fun.

KC8365

Thanks for responding! I've got some thoughts -Jenna as ISTP as Michael as INFJ is spot on. That's definitely more accurate. -Kellyn is definitely Fe-dom but her Si is very prominent. She has an emphasis on old tribes and sticking with former ties, even if it contradicts common sense. She also is intensely loyal and very detailed when talking about the past. -I could see James as INTJ after this most recent episode. I could also see Bradley as ENTJ. -I thought ESFP for Sebastian at first but his Fe is seemingly more prominent than any Fi or Te. -Jacob as ENFP is possible, although that Ti-Fe paranoia and over-analyzing is hard to miss. ENFP 5 could be a possibility, but I think ENTP is more likely. -Maybe Donathan is ESFJ, but he seems more introverted thus far. His function order may reveal itself as time goes by. -Desiree is Ni/Se but that is about all I can peg. Maybe INFJ? Her Ti could also be strong. -Chris ENFP? Please explain. I cannot see him as anything else besides an unhealthy ESTJ portrait.

-Jacob: I really lean more towards INFP. He appears more extroverted, but only because of his interviews. We don't see much extroverted behavior from him within his tribe. If you think about past contestants with Ne, they give the best confessionals. An INFP would thrive one-on-one with a producer, but struggle at making tight bonds within the first few days. He seemed to speak in metaphors (a lot like Chris) and have a more Si approach to his Survivor fandom. I think a getting stuck in "the loop" of Fi And Si would create a lot of paranoia if you had a past of struggling to fit into larger groups. This sticks out to me in his high school type descriptions of certain members of his tribe.

-Donathan: This one is yet to be determined. From my experience with Fe in my stack, I see a big difference between Fe being your first function or second function. Fe users in the first position seem much more action-oriented, doing a lot of things to take care of their loved ones. I get the sense that he likes to physically take care of his loved ones. Secondary Fe seems more in tune with an awareness and consideration of the feelings of those around you, but not necessarily acts that take care of others. I am mainly leaning toward ESFJ based on his willingness to be a caretaker for his family members. I also thought it was interesting that his Si memory of drinking coffee with his mom & grandmother was action-oriented memory.
-Bradley: it's obvious he's an analyst. However, I think INTP's and ENTP's are a bit charming in their delivery of facts. I cannot say that Bradley seems at all concerned with charm. He makes intelligent observations AT people in a Fi manner.

-Chris: I don't necessarily know how to justify it yet, but I get such a strong introverted feeling vibe from him. It's too strong for me to think it could be in the fourth position at ESTJ. Chris loves to rap and speak in metaphors (Ne) and his observations seem more based on his code than on logic. Also, he doesn't appear to be very concerned with the way things have always been done (Si), but more so the way things need to be done based on his own needs and perspective. I do not think tribe loyalty will influence his game play, but I think he is smart enough to assess that Angela's & possibly Donathon's Si could benefit him. If Coach and Culpepper had a baby, it would be Chris- whatever type that is.

Desiree: she seems very even and logical, and we see her break down situations in a very matter of fact way, without showing much consideration for how she (Fi) or others (Fe) will feel about what needs to happen. I lean more towards Ti, but I haven't seen enough to know.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], do you have any thoughts. Sorry about so many mentions, I just really want to get the conversation going.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll update my list. In my last one, I made a lot of assumptions but I'm going to only type what I know this time.

Wendell: Ti/Fe (Most likely INTP)
Domenick: ESTP
Laurel: Ti/Fe (Most likely INFJ)
Donathan: ISFJ
Angela: ISTJ
Michael: INFJ
Desiree: Ni/Se (Most likely ENTJ)
Chelsea: XXXX (Maybe Si/Ne, most likely ESFJ)
Sebastian: ESXP (Most likely ESTP)
Jenna: ISTP
Kellyn: ESFJ
Libby: XSXJ (Most likely ISFJ)
Chris: ESTJ
Bradley: ENTJ
James: IXTJ (Most likely INTJ)
Stephanie: ENFJ
Brendan: ESFJ
Morgan: EXFP (Most likely ENFP)
Jacob: XNFP (Most likely INFP)
Gonzalez: XXXX (Most likely ISTP)

Also... spoiler below.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did you watch it over the weekend, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]?

I did! Havent watched the current episode.

I just cant get into this season I guess. Its all moving so fast

But maybe Ill rewatch it all this weekend and try my hand at typings!

I do love typings... especially in this sort of setting

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did! Havent watched the current episode.

I just cant get into this season I guess. Its all moving so fast

But maybe Ill rewatch it all this weekend and try my hand at typings!

I do love typings... especially in this sort of setting

That would be great! I'm trying to get this thread active so it would sure help.