• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: Ghost Island

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Almost caught up completely. Maybe 2-3 episodes behind now.

Loving this season. Especially being able to glut on it in just a few days.

I’m not sure on typing at the moment.

Really enjoy:

Michael
Laurel
Donathan

The most.

Jenna, Chelsea, Angela, Sebastian are all completely useless.

Dom comes off as the estp with no ability to keep his mouth shut. I view his battle with Chris as a Pyrrhic victory at best.

Kellyn annoys me the most though with her over the top emotions and inability to see herself accurately.

Will type more tomorrow if I have time.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks for the response. I guess I mine as well update this thread with my current thoughts. I'm not super confident in all of them

Gonzalez = ESFP + 8w7

Jacob = INFP + 6w5

Morgan = ENFP + 7w6

Brendan = ENFJ + 2w3

Stephanie = ENFP + 9w8

James = INTJ + 5w6

Bradley = ENTJ + 5w6

Chris = ESTJ + 8w7

Libby = ESFJ + 2w3

Desiree = ESFP + 4w3

Jenna = ISTP + 5w4

Michael = INFJ + 3w4

Chelsea = ISFP + 2w3

Kellyn = ESFJ + 6w7

Sebastian = ESFP + 7w8

Donathan = ISFJ + 2w1

Angela = ISTJ + 6w7

Laurel = ENTP + 6w5

Domenick = ESTP + 8w9

Wendell = ISTP + 9w1

To [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], I'd love to hear your thoughts. I tried my best with enneagram but I'm not confident so I would appreciate some help with that.

Hopefully I can get this discussion rolling again.

~Spec

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks for the response. I guess I mine as well update this thread with my current thoughts. I'm not super confident in all of them

Gonzalez = ESFP + 8w7

Jacob = INFP + 6w5

Morgan = ENFP + 7w6

Brendan = ENFJ + 2w3

Stephanie = ENFP + 9w8

James = INTJ + 5w6

Bradley = ENTJ + 5w6

Chris = ESTJ + 8w7

Libby = ESFJ + 2w3

Desiree = ESFP + 4w3

Jenna = ISTP + 5w4

Michael = INFJ + 3w4

Chelsea = ISFP + 2w3

Kellyn = ESFJ + 6w7

Sebastian = ESFP + 7w8

Donathan = ISFJ + 2w1

Angela = ISTJ + 6w7

Laurel = ENTP + 6w5

Domenick = ESTP + 8w9

Wendell = ISTP + 9w1

To [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], I'd love to hear your thoughts. I tried my best with enneagram but I'm not confident so I would appreciate some help with that.

~Spec

Hey! This is good. Gives me something to do. Something to binge! Ill get back tomorrow or the next day with my opinions!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ooh! I've got two people saying that they may type tomorrow. Things just got interesting!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No posts today. Maybe tomorrow will be more eventful.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bump again. Has anybody gotten to see it yet?

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Gonzalez = ESFP + 8w7

Jacob = INFP + 6w5

Morgan = ENFP + 7w6

Brendan = ENFJ + 2w3

Stephanie = ENFP + 9w8

James = INTJ + 5w6

Bradley = ENTJ + 5w6

Chris = ESTJ + 8w7

Libby = ESFJ + 2w3

Desiree = ESFP + 4w3

Jenna = ISTP + 5w4

Michael = INFJ + 3w4

Chelsea = ISFP + 2w3

Kellyn = ESFJ + 6w7

Sebastian = ESFP + 7w8

Donathan = ISFJ + 2w1

Angela = ISTJ + 6w7

Laurel = ENTP + 6w5

Domenick = ESTP + 8w9

Wendell = ISTP + 9w1

~Spec

Dom: ESTP 8w7 seems accurate to me

Laurel = I don't see her as an ENTP at all. She seems way more cautious than NeTi would allow. I've noticed ENTPs on the show before and they can't help wading into the thick of things. She's been harder to pin down. She sort of does strategy but she's just so cautious with it. I need to think...further.

Wendell - I could see ISTP. I was originally leaning INTP but ISTP works as well.

Donathan seems like he is more Pe either Pe-dom or aux. He's just so open and interested in everything new. I really have enjoyed seeing his personal development and growth just from a human perspective of, that's awesome being better in yourself.

Sebastian - I sort of think he's more ISFP just because he hasn't really been that front and center on things and is ok being more in the back and under the radar.

Kellyn - ESFJ seems pretty spot on. really nice, has the weird quirk that tert-Ne gives people. (She annoyed the fuck out of me lol)

Michael - I was thinking INFJ as well. I thought he did really well for being only 18. Very thoughtful. Hope they have him back again.

Angela - she is so weird. I think ISTJ 6 sounds right as well.

That's about where I am at. So many of the people sort of glided on through my mind. either they left too early or they just never did anything noteworthy.

--

In the end it SEEMS like it will come down to Dom and Wendell, but Laurel has been getting that "winner's edit" for a long time now.

I'm actually ok with most of them winning except Angela, because she never really did anything and just seems like end game dead weight for final group... and sebastian seemed to be there for hair dos and stoner gazes.

would love donathan winning just because he was such an underdog.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dom: ESTP 8w7 seems accurate to me

Laurel = I don't see her as an ENTP at all. She seems way more cautious than NeTi would allow. I've noticed ENTPs on the show before and they can't help wading into the thick of things. She's been harder to pin down. She sort of does strategy but she's just so cautious with it. I need to think...further.

Wendell - I could see ISTP. I was originally leaning INTP but ISTP works as well.

Donathan seems like he is more Pe either Pe-dom or aux. He's just so open and interested in everything new. I really have enjoyed seeing his personal development and growth just from a human perspective of, that's awesome being better in yourself.

Sebastian - I sort of think he's more ISFP just because he hasn't really been that front and center on things and is ok being more in the back and under the radar.

Kellyn - ESFJ seems pretty spot on. really nice, has the weird quirk that tert-Ne gives people. (She annoyed the fuck out of me lol)

Michael - I was thinking INFJ as well. I thought he did really well for being only 18. Very thoughtful. Hope they have him back again.

Angela - she is so weird. I think ISTJ 6 sounds right as well.

That's about where I am at. So many of the people sort of glided on through my mind. either they left too early or they just never did anything noteworthy.

--

In the end it SEEMS like it will come down to Dom and Wendell, but Laurel has been getting that "winner's edit" for a long time now.

I'm actually ok with most of them winning except Angela, because she never really did anything and just seems like end game dead weight for final group... and sebastian seemed to be there for hair dos and stoner gazes.

would love donathan winning just because he was such an underdog.

I thought Dom was more of an 8w9 considering how he is able to stay cool and keep and even keel until he is challenged by someone else.

Laurel is interesting and her game play went somewhere I wasn't expecting (and that's not a compliment). I'm pretty confident she'll get to F3 and be a zero vote goat though. I gave her the 6 because she is very cautious, but maybe that's not enough. She just started out playing a different game which is probably why I typed her like that. A lot of 6s this season.

Everyone on Reddit thinks that Donathan is an ENFP and I just don't see it. There's clearly some Fe there, he has some very strong ties to his family and an obligation to take care of them. At the beginning of the game he wasn't much of a risk-taker either so it surprised me.

Sebastian is definitely not an Fi-dom. His impulses guide his decisions, not his feelings. Se isn't a function of many words so that could be it, but also he's just not that involved in the edit which may be because of lack of interest in strategy and a go with the flow attitude of an Se-dom 7.

So yeah. I'd be curious to see what you think Laurel's type is, as well as what you think about ENFP Donathan, because I seem to be the only person that doesn't think that.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought Dom was more of an 8w9 considering how he is able to stay cool and keep and even keel until he is challenged by someone else.

whoops, i meant to type 8w9

Laurel is interesting and her game play went somewhere I wasn't expecting (and that's not a compliment). I'm pretty confident she'll get to F3 and be a zero vote goat though. I gave her the 6 because she is very cautious, but maybe that's not enough. She just started out playing a different game which is probably why I typed her like that. A lot of 6s this season.

i was expecting a lot from her earlier on when she seemed to have this great position and finger on the pulse... then idk what happened. she's just sort of dissolved.

and you never know about bitter jury syndrome. which i, as a viewer, hate.

Everyone on Reddit thinks that Donathan is an ENFP and I just don't see it. There's clearly some Fe there, he has some very strong ties to his family and an obligation to take care of them. At the beginning of the game he wasn't much of a risk-taker either so it surprised me.

yeah, i've seen that about ENFP. idk that fe is definitely strong ties to family and taking care of them.

it's hard to type people when they are in stressful situations since you can get a mix of shadow and dominant going on. he could be an ENFP, idk. he seemed very open to everything from the get go. i need to think further.

Sebastian is definitely not an Fi-dom. His impulses guide his decisions, not his feelings. Se isn't a function of many words so that could be it, but also he's just not that involved in the edit which may be because of lack of interest in strategy and a go with the flow attitude of an Se-dom 7.

possibly. I have a best friend who is an ISFP and she just floats until she decides no. and other ESFPs i've met always seemed more commanding in their presence. but it can easily be the edit.

So yeah. I'd be curious to see what you think Laurel's type is, as well as what you think about ENFP Donathan, because I seem to be the only person that doesn't think that.

excited for the finale... will look at both of them closer to see if i discern anything else. :D

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Final:

Gonzalez: ESFP + 8w7

Jacob: INFP + 6w5

Morgan: ENFP + 7w6

Brendan: ENFJ + 3w2

Stephanie: ENFP + 9w8

James: INTJ + 5w6

Bradley: ENTJ + 5w6

Chris: ESTJ + 8w7

Libby: ESFJ + 2w3

Desiree: ESFP + 4w3

Jenna: ISTP + 8w9

Michael: INFJ + 3w4

Chelsea: ISFP + 2w3

Kellyn: ESFJ + 6w7

Sebastian: ESFP + 7w8

Donathan: ENFP + 1w2

Angela: ISTJ + 6w7

Laurel: ISFJ + 6w5

Domenick: ESTP + 8w9

Wendell: ISTP + 9w1

Notes: Mostly the same but I made some changes. Complete redo for Donathan and Laurel. At the finale I realized how much Laurel plays using her heart and how her big theme has been who to trust. Donathan on the other hand really played his heart out, and I finally got convinced of his ENFP-ness. I changed it to 1w2 because I felt that he didn't play the game with his emotions and more with his instincts. I made a change to Jenna because I felt that her theme was that she was looking to open up to others and not be so guarded, and a big fear of the 8 is being controlled by others, which could explain some of her behavior. I'm still on the fence about her enneagram as well as the enneagram of Angela, Des, and Bradley. This is probably the end of this thread but I'll be sure to make one for David vs. Goliath. The theme is stupid but the cast could be interesting.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Final:

Gonzalez: ESFP + 8w7

Jacob: INFP + 6w5

Morgan: ENFP + 7w6

Brendan: ENFJ + 3w2

Stephanie: ENFP + 9w8

James: INTJ + 5w6

Bradley: ENTJ + 5w6

Chris: ESTJ + 8w7

Libby: ESFJ + 2w3

Desiree: ESFP + 4w3

Jenna: ISTP + 8w9

Michael: INFJ + 3w4

Chelsea: ISFP + 2w3

Kellyn: ESFJ + 6w7

Sebastian: ESFP + 7w8

Donathan: ENFP + 1w2

Angela: ISTJ + 6w7

Laurel: ISFJ + 6w5

Domenick: ESTP + 8w9

Wendell: ISTP + 9w1

Notes: Mostly the same but I made some changes. Complete redo for Donathan and Laurel. At the finale I realized how much Laurel plays using her heart and how her big theme has been who to trust. Donathan on the other hand really played his heart out, and I finally got convinced of his ENFP-ness. I changed it to 1w2 because I felt that he didn't play the game with his emotions and more with his instincts. I made a change to Jenna because I felt that her theme was that she was looking to open up to others and not be so guarded, and a big fear of the 8 is being controlled by others, which could explain some of her behavior. I'm still on the fence about her enneagram as well as the enneagram of Angela, Des, and Bradley. This is probably the end of this thread but I'll be sure to make one for David vs. Goliath. The theme is stupid but the cast could be interesting.

The theme does indeed sound stupid and kind of clunky... in the sense that for TV you want themes that are simple and easily grasped by the audience. David vs Goliath requires too much exposition to really get their pov across.

however, don't really care about the theme so long as there is an interesting cast with people who mean to play the game and make it engaging.

----

i liked the final 3 as the final 3 for this. im not sure how i feel about the tie breaker concept. on one hand it makes it really interesting to see that so many small tiny moments are what got the $1 million for wendell. on the other it made the entire vote reveal just a flaccid dick swinging there doing nothing. since as soon as he said, let's read the votes! i knew it was a tie. and then as soon as jeff told laurel she would cast the one vote it was like, welp this season is done.

the reunion show was super lackluster. like 15 mins of nothing and then a plug for a show with the ever annoying kevin hart.

---

oh well ill be back for the next season since the show continues to be entertaining to see what humans do.