• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Animal Farm MBTI

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I read this book a while ago and I really enjoyed it. Here are my opinions.

Napoleon - ENTJ
Although many people lean INTJ over ENTJ, I'd say ENTJ because he uses Se over Fi. He constantly indulges in many physical things (clothes, alcohol, murdering animals) and can make sometimes reckless decisions. He doesn't spend a lot of time planning and spends more time executing his ideas.

Snowball - ENFJ
Like Napoleon, Snowball is also clearly an NJ, but Snowball was also definitely a Feeler. I chose ENFJ because of his constant emphasis on everyone in the farm through Fe and making everyone feel included and special, as well as his long term and elaborate planning through Ni. His inferior Ti comes in because of his blind trust in everyone, even though Napoleon was clearly plotting against him, which caused his demise.

Old Major - INFJ
Old Major and Snowball definitely share the NFJ trait, but Old Major uses his feeling in a more introverted way. Unlike Snowball, Old Major is introspective and contemplative, and Old Major usually stays in his own head. His dominant Ni is shown through hunches and visions of the farm's rebellion which are told through Fe eloquence, but lacks a strong Se to actually get it done, causing him to die of old age before he ever sees the rebellion take place.

Squealer - ENTP
Napoleon's sly henchman, Squealer definitely has an EXTP salesman complex. His Ti/Fe is very obvious through his manipulation of the animals to make himself sound very credible and smart. However, I saw more N than S because Squealer isn't very in the moment and he shows high Ne in his ability to change the details of a situation while still being very sly about it.

Boxer - ISFJ
Probably the most agreeable typing. has a very SJ work ethic but also has a large amount of Fe (crying when he thinks he killed someone, doing the other animal's work for them, dedicating his life to service on the farm). He was always very loyal and never skeptical, which once again caused his downfall.

Clover - INFP
She's definitely NF, but I'm not quite sure about INFP. While still very caring and people focused, she is much more skeptical and independent of others, but lacks the confidence to step up and say anything (low Te?).

Benjamin - ISTP
A very negative ISTP portrait. He is very clever and skeptical, as well as down to earth and realistic, but is also very lazy and unmotivated. His inferior Fe/lack of interest causes the loss of many lives and the pig takeover in the farm.

Molly - ESFJ
ESFJ stereotype. Loves attention, very aloof and flamboyant, doesn't mind the status quo.

That's all I could really think of. Post your thoughts below.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone else have opinions on it?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bump again. Has nobody read this book?

Been a long time since I read the book and my typing skills should be considered questionable. Otherwise, interesting thread.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Animals don’t have personalities, ya silly goose.

:freaked:

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It’s been forever since I read it. But I’ll take a stab.

Boxer = GLUE