• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] List of characters that are badly mistyped

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm not going into why ?
Dragonball z
Goku-Estp
Vegeta- istp
Frieza intj 6w5
Gohan infj
chichi- esfj
Naruto
sasuke-istp
sakura-esfj

fate stay nigh
Shirou-istp

Rihanna-infj
chris brown-estp
nicki minaj-esfp
tupac-istp

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Quark in DS9 is not ENTP, he's ENTJ!! Fucking determined and not slightly carefree about how his business goes. ENTJ all the way, man.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Captain quark enfj
Ratchet istp
Clank intj

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quark in DS9 is not ENTP, he's ENTJ!! Fucking determined and not slightly carefree about how his business goes. ENTJ all the way, man.

I don't know who this is or if he is mistyped or not, but listing out a couple facts and traits and then saying "obviously XXXX" isn't a very compelling argument.

Ex. Lincoln was an eloquent speaker and a caring but reserved man, total INFJ.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
idk who any of those anime people are, but rihanna is a blatant ISFP

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Light Yagami is an ENTJ and I stand by it. I don't understand the common INTJ typing when you have an actual INTJ in the show who represents the contrasts.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
INTJ in the show you're talking about is Near, right? Because L's way too spontaneous to be an INTJ, I see him more as an INTP, which is how he contrasts Light even better, seeing as how their cognitive functions (Te-Ni-Se-Fi and Ti-Ne-Si-Fe) are reflections of each other.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ in the show you're talking about is Near, right? Because L's way too spontaneous to be an INTJ, I see him more as an INTP, which is how he contrasts Light even better, seeing as how their cognitive functions (Te-Ni-Se-Fi and Ti-Ne-Si-Fe) are reflections of each other.

Yes, Near is the INTJ I am referring to. L is most definitely an INTP, I don't think I've ever seen much of any conflict on his type.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not going into why ?
Dragonball z
Goku-Estp
Vegeta- istp
Frieza intj 6w5
Gohan infj
chichi- esfj
Naruto
sasuke-istp
sakura-esfj

fate stay nigh
Shirou-istp

Rihanna-infj
chris brown-estp
nicki minaj-esfp
tupac-istp

Opening a thread to say random characters, without even a vague connection, are mistyped without even argumenting your point of view is one of the most useless things you could have done for this site.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm not going into why ?
Dragonball z
Goku-Estp
Vegeta- istp
Frieza intj 6w5
Gohan infj
chichi- esfj
Naruto
sasuke-istp
sakura-esfj

fate stay nigh
Shirou-istp

Rihanna-infj
chris brown-estp
nicki minaj-esfp
tupac-istp

Goku- telling gohan to observe and see weaknesses in opponents se ti. battlewith pikkon.
vegeta- relation with nappain socionics
Gohan- your 4th function is your all or nothing function, when he becomes angry, he gets a power boost, he could not control it at the beginning of series.
Frieza- intj, watch him in the bardock movie, wathing saiyans and seing their potential in destroying them. it was stated that individuallyhe could defeat them but as an army, he could not. in his mind, he was afraid that they could be destroyed.
chichi-all tsunderes are esfjs
sasuke- he is like vegeta
sakura-tsundere are esfjs

shirou- he stated that there is a weakness in Gilgamesh is that he never took the time to master each weapon individually and he acts upon. he desire to understand the game not just learn it.
rihanna- masochistic and seems scary and has a mystery quality about her, fe subtype
chris brown- reminds me of Dwayne the rock
nicki minaj- flamboyant, showoff andhas apple cheks suggesting fi. very flashy