• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Disney Pixar's Cars Series

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not much else to say. I think most of you are familiar with the series. I just haven't seen any typings of the characters anywhere on the internet.

Post away!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do cars exist in a world without people? Is it like that car planet Kurt Vonnegut mentioned in Breakfast of Champions?

“The words in the book, incidentally, were about life on a dying planet named Lingo-Three, whose inhabitants resembled American automobiles. They had wheels. They were powered by internal combustion engines. They ate fossil fuels. They weren’t manufactured, though. They reproduced. They laid eggs containing baby automobiles, and the babies matured in pools of oil drained from adult crankcases.[…] The automobile creatures hoped to borrow some oxygen, and to have the visitors carry at least one of their eggs to another planet, where it might hatch, where an automobile civilization could begin again.”

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do cars exist in a world without people? Is it like that car planet Kurt Vonnegut mentioned in Breakfast of Champions?

That bit never made sense to me, which is why I thought I wouldn't like these movies. But then I actually ended up finding them highly enjoyable and had to admit I was wrong. :(

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That bit never made sense to me, which is why I thought I wouldn't like these movies. But then I actually ended up finding them highly enjoyable and had to admit I was wrong. :(

I've never seen them. I just find the premise troubling. It bothers me as much as that one Nickelodeon show with the male cow who has udders.

Dannyw12

I think movie was good I really enjoyed, but I have to agree with Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ExTP 7w8-4w3-9w8 sx/so for Francesco Bernoulli from the second movie.