• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ in popular culture

HorrorFan

Looking for what the title says in general(game of thrones,Harry potter,etc) and Also what is the closest to a actual depiction of a entj in popular culture?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
100%

Voldemort
Magneto from X men new series.
Nick Furry from new Marvel movies.

Dominar Rygel XVI

fdbe217d-467e-4e36-9b52-1bede94f21b1.jpg

Digital Lion

There have been good arguments made for Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones) and Ragnar Lothbrok (Vikings) being ENTJs.

Digital Lion

And two likely female fictional ENTJ characters are Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada) and Imperator Furiosa (Mad Max: Fury Road).

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Popular literature rather than popular culture, but I've seen some compelling arguments for Alex from A Clockwork Orange. More evident in the novel than the movie adaption, it would seem.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
ENTJs are mostly depicted as ultimate villains- Emperor Palpatine, Sauron, Littlefinger, Negan, Shao Kahn, Lex Luthor...
I dare anyone to present me an example of a healthy, heroic ENTJ in popular culture.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Walter White is an INTJ. He's so clearly introverted and highly future-focused (Dom-Ni).