User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 87

  1. #61
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    You should've spelled the words letter by letter and added some wI inks at the end. Norexan loves winks. Kinky shit.
    I just love smiles and by the way I understand English well.

    And Jaguar doesn't see sarcasm even if it is in front of his eyes...
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    You follow no logic of progression. First you think that you are of the introverted type INTJ then you think that you are ENTJ who can be extroverted as ENTP and then for no sense you become one of the most extroverted type beside dom Se. You become dom Fe. By the way 845 is emotional and sensitive tritype 4-5-8. It is related to INTP or in case of 854 to ENTJ ENTP and some INTJ or your tritype is not place because 4-5-8 is so INTJ-ish. It is pure intellectual archetype and from NF can be only INFP or INFJ if it is lead by 4. So you have to check you tritype. And by the way you are defiantly not Ni but Ne.
    1.) IMO, all this does is reaffirm the fact that MBTI definitely has limitations in the consistency of its internal logic. When I was first typed as an INTJ (I took the official MBTI test), I knew nothing about the cognitive functions and I also was in a dark, secluded, uncharacteristic mental space--at the time I didn't know that it was unwise to type yourself while under great stress (I was in between projects/careers, feeling out of control and it was fucking my head up). Since I first took the test, my situation has resolved itself, I'm feeling fulfilled and subsequently my mental/emotional state has vastly improved.

    2.) Moreover, alongside being an HSP (highly sensitive person > empath) extrovert (which I also didn't know at the time), which effectively makes me an ambivert, intuitives tend to be the least extroverted of all the extroverted types according to Kiersey and considering all of this, it was quite easy to mistake myself for an introvert.

    3.) I have ADHD, which can look like Se (concrete, tangible possibilities) or Ne (abstracted and ideational possibilities). I definitely favor Se over Si and in keeping with the 8 functions and Socionics A models, Ne usage comes naturally to ENJ types though it's usually implemented for fun and not as a preference. But I'm not a dom or aux Ne user--I have a slew of ENXP and INXP acquaintances and though I can keep up for the most part, their casual usage of Ne (when brainstorming, for example) more often than not irritates the hell out of me because I'm more interested in focusing on/distilling a singular, fully synthesized concept than I am a shit ton of (brilliant and not so brilliant) possibilities.

    Do you see this cluster fuck of co-morbidity that might skew a result? MBTI doesn't seem to accommodate these variables into its framework.

    4.) I love INTPs and I don't say this to be cocky or disparaging but I have never, ever encountered a genuine INTP that could comfortably navigate the social/emotional arena like I can--I'm waaaaay too naturally charismatic, emotive and expressive to be an INTP. And I marvel enviously at their often precise and concise utilization/demonstration/explanation of logical concepts and principles--I'm too loquacious, redundant and convoluted in my thinking for all that (inferior Ti).

    5.) People (including myself at one point) often falsely conflate Fe with obnoxious displays of performative, saccharin hyper-emotionality and again, just because one absorbs the emotional landscape, does not mean that he/she must ostensibly and demonstrably react to the emotional landscape in some obvious and definitive way--Fe can still be rather cold and unresponsive. Typing has its limits--people are still rather diverse, and due to one's environmental upbringing, the various mental disorders one might possess, one's natural disposition, etc..., there can be multiple ways in which someone's usage of Fe might manifest and that goes for any cognitive function for that matter.

    6.) I know that enneagram 8 (usually correlates to a dominant extroverted judging/perceiving function like Te, Se, or even Fe) comprises my core. NFs (including Ni) are strongly correlated to type 4 and Ti with type 5.

    8 (Fe, Se), 4 (Ni) and 5 (Ti). It all works out > An ambiverted/slightly introverted/withdrawn "ENFJ."

  3. #63
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    1.) IMO, all this does is reaffirm the fact that MBTI definitely has limitations in the consistency of its internal logic. When I was first typed as an INTJ (I took the official MBTI test), I knew nothing about the cognitive functions and I also was in a dark, secluded, uncharacteristic mental space--at the time I didn't know that it was unwise to type yourself while under great stress (I was in between projects/careers, feeling out of control and it was fucking my head up). Since I first took the test, my situation has resolved itself, I'm feeling fulfilled and subsequently my mental/emotional state has vastly improved.

    2.) Moreover, alongside being an HSP (highly sensitive person > empath) extrovert (which I also didn't know at the time), which effectively makes me an ambivert, intuitives tend to be the least extroverted of all the extroverted types according to Kiersey and considering all of this, it was quite easy to mistake myself for an introvert.

    3.) I have ADHD, which can look like Se (concrete, tangible possibilities) or Ne (abstracted and ideational possibilities). I definitely favor Se over Si and in keeping with the 8 functions and Socionics A models, Ne usage comes naturally to ENJ types though it's usually implemented for fun and not as a preference. But I'm not a dom or aux Ne user--I have a slew of ENXP and INXP acquaintances and though I can keep up for the most part, their casual usage of Ne (when brainstorming, for example) more often than not irritates the hell out of me because I'm more interested in focusing on/distilling a singular, fully synthesized concept than I am a shit ton of (brilliant and not so brilliant) possibilities.

    Do you see this cluster fuck of co-morbidity that might skew a result? MBTI doesn't seem to accommodate these variables into its framework.

    4.) I love INTPs and I don't say this to be cocky or disparaging but I have never, ever encountered a genuine INTP that could comfortably navigate the social/emotional arena like I can--I'm waaaaay too naturally charismatic, emotive and expressive to be an INTP. And I marvel enviously at their often precise and concise utilization/demonstration/explanation of logical concepts and principles--I'm too loquacious and convoluted in my thinking for all that.

    5.) People (including myself at one point) often falsely conflate Fe with obnoxious displays of performative, saccharin hyper-emotionality and again, just because one absorbs the emotional landscape, does not mean that he/she must ostensibly and demonstrably react to the emotional landscape in some obvious and definitive way--Fe can still be rather cold and unresponsive. Typing has its limits--people are still rather diverse, and due to one's environmental upbringing, the various mental disorders one might possess, one's natural disposition, etc..., there can be multiple ways in which someone's usage of Fe might manifest and that goes for any cognitive function for that matter.

    6.) I know that enneagram 8 (usually correlates to a dominant extroverted judging/perceiving function like Te, Se, or even Fe) comprises my core. NFs (including Ni) are strongly correlated to type 4 and Ti with type 5.

    8 (Fe, Se), 4 (Ni) and 5 (Ti). It all works out > An ambiverted/slightly introverted/withdrawn "ENFJ."

    Fist of all, I was INTJ on almost every test I took it. Almost every single one! But then again I look at myself and see that I use a lot of Te. I see the world as pure Te user. I can make cry every single person in room even highest logical one and I don't cere because he/she ask me something so I tell them truth and others well say me: "How can you say that?" "Well, you ask my opinion. I give you truth!" On another way I am not sensitive person in public only in private. I want to keep my sensitiveness only for myself. In public I tend to imitate Se user very often but when I encounter with SP I feel like I am stoned. So this is how I make conclusion that I am ENTJ but with lowercase J.

    But then again INTJ ENTJ have same functions so it does make sense for 8w7 854. Because this is pure introverted intellectual tritype. I just don't understand progression from pure introvert INTJ to ENFJ as the pure extrovert type. Sure,with your tritype 845 ambivert fit you well.

    Secondly , some people have to learn that some functions like Fe and Se are PURE Extroverted functions. Do you know how I know that? Because their reverse functions are pure introverted - Ni and Ti. The contradiction what makes Beta revolutionary, outspoken , stubborn and individual! This is balanced system like any other system which works! Fe is so strong function that even as support function makes the person sort of E. Same for Se. I don't say anything more. You can make conclusion for yourself.


    Ni-Te Ti-Ne PURE Introvert
    Ni-Fe Ti-Se No... We are swingers or what?

    Ne-Fi Fi-Ne Hey, I undestand you... Easy-going both of them.
    Ne-Ti No... Ti often shut down Ne so makes Ne-Ti arrogant and narcissistic...
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Fist of all, I was INTJ on almost every test I took it. Almost every single one! But then again I look at myself and see that I use a lot of Te. I see the world as pure Te user. I can make cry every single person in room even highest logical one and I don't cere because he/she ask me something so I tell them truth and others well say me: "How can you say that?" "Well, you ask my opinion. I give you truth!" On another way I am not sensitive person in public only in private. I want to keep my sensitiveness only for myself. In public I tend to imitate Se user very often but when I encounter with SP I feel like I am stoned. So this is how I make conclusion that I am ENTJ but with lowercase J.
    In general day to day interactions, I like to be mindful in how I speak to people, which I see as a common decency. I value truth, honesty and directness, but it doesn't have to always come down like a sledgehammer; I find that tactfulness leads to a lot more efficiency and effectiveness, in that people are more inclined to be productive if they feel respected and valued.

    However, when it comes to something/someone I'm passionate and serious about, like my work, for example, I have a greater tendency to be unforgiving, harsh and more bluntly critical in my direction and opinions because I see the overarching goal/underlying truth as the most deserving of respect, dignity and integrity. I can certainly sacrifice the "few" for the "many" if needs be, which is why I was under the impression that I was a high Te/low Fi user. But Fe is not necessarily about caring so deeply about people's feelings and not wanting to hurt them; at its barest bones, it's about engineering the emotional vista in order to achieve a certain end--if that end/goal involves caring for and catering to people, Fe will get it done, or if it involves some nefarious and dastardly scheme in which people are simply maneuverable pawns, Fe will get it done. lol I instinctively contort myself according to what will get me the best results. If I must dole out hugs and compliments, fine. And if I have to be an unrelenting hard ass, fine. Just get it done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    But then again INTJ ENTJ have same functions so it does make sense for 8w7 854. Because this is pure introverted intellectual tritype. I just don't understand progression from pure introvert INTJ to ENFJ as the pure extrovert type. Sure,with your tritype 845 ambivert fit you well.

    Secondly , some people have to learn that some functions like Fe and Se are PURE Extroverted functions. Do you know how I know that? Because their reverse functions are pure introverted - Ni and Ti. The contradiction what makes Beta revolutionary, outspoken , stubborn and individual! This is balanced system like any other system which works! Fe is so strong function that even as support function makes the person sort of E. Same for Se. I don't say anything more. You can make conclusion for yourself.
    1.) I disagree. The 854 is, indeed, intellectual and artistic, but purely introverted? No, because 8s more often correlate to a dominant extroverted judging/perceiving function! 854s are more withdrawn, yes, but a core 8 (and ESPECIALLY an 8w7) will always make itself apparent in forceful, powerful ways when extroverting. A much better argument could be made for the 954 tritype being "purely introverted."

    2.) Again, ENJs, much like intuitive types overall, tend not be true, unbridled social extroverts like ESPs or ESJs are (namely due to intuition's somewhat distant, removed from time and space, cerebral quality) and so I don't understand why you think ENFJs are "pure extroverts," which they aren't. One of the types most likely to mistype as an INFJ is an ENFJ! You have to think in terms of the function axes to better grasp how the functions interact with each other. Fe+Ni tends not to be as ostensibly frenetically gregarious as Fe+Si can be.

    3.) Remember, Fe, like Te, is a judgment function. In the case of an ENFJ, dom Fe starts with and is driven by a judgment on how things should be/externalized ethics and then uses Ni to go about visualizing the best way to achieve that. MLK Jr. is probably the most famous ENFJ enneagram 8. And like an 8, he used his Fe as an overpowering and empowering battering ram and enacted widespread change because of it. Especially in his speeches, his Fe manifested as a fiery, righteous indignation that made no concessions on the basis of its merits, in the same way Dom Te would be unrelenting in its rendering of the cold, hard facts. Dom Fe can certainly go hand in hand with enneagram 8, and therefore, being followed by 4 (Ni) and 5 (Ti) is neither nonsensical nor illogical, and should not be hard to grasp.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    In general day to day interactions, I like to be mindful in how I speak to people, which I see as a common decency. I value truth, honesty and directness, but it doesn't have to always come down like a sledgehammer; I find that tactfulness leads to a lot more efficiency and effectiveness, in that people are more inclined to be productive if they feel respected and valued.

    Common decency:

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion
    Drink bleach with a lead chaser, bitch.

    Right.

  6. #66
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    In general day to day interactions, I like to be mindful in how I speak to people, which I see as a common decency. I value truth, honesty and directness, but it doesn't have to always come down like a sledgehammer; I find that tactfulness leads to a lot more efficiency and effectiveness, in that people are more inclined to be productive if they feel respected and valued.

    However, when it comes to something/someone I'm passionate and serious about, like my work, for example, I have a greater tendency to be unforgiving, harsh and more bluntly critical in my direction and opinions because I see the overarching goal/underlying truth as the most deserving of respect, dignity and integrity. I can certainly sacrifice the "few" for the "many" if needs be, which is why I was under the impression that I was a high Te/low Fi user. But Fe is not necessarily about caring so deeply about people's feelings and not wanting to hurt them; at its barest bones, it's about engineering the emotional vista in order to achieve a certain end--if that end/goal involves caring for and catering to people, Fe will get it done, or if it involves some nefarious and dastardly scheme in which people are simply maneuverable pawns, Fe will get it done. lol I instinctively contort myself according to what will get me the best results. If I must dole out hugs and compliments, fine. And if I have to be an unrelenting hard ass, fine. Just get it done.



    1.) I disagree. The 854 is, indeed, intellectual and artistic, but purely introverted? No, because 8s more often correlate to a dominant extroverted judging/perceiving function! 854s are more withdrawn, yes, but a core 8 (and ESPECIALLY an 8w7) will always make itself apparent in forceful, powerful ways when extroverting. A much better argument could be made for the 954 tritype being "purely introverted."

    2.) Again, ENJs, much like intuitive types overall, tend not be true, unbridled social extroverts like ESPs or ESJs are (namely due to intuition's somewhat distant, removed from time and space, cerebral quality) and so I don't understand why you think ENFJs are "pure extroverts," which they aren't. One of the types most likely to mistype as an INFJ is an ENFJ! You have to think in terms of the function axes to better grasp how the functions interact with each other. Fe+Ni tends not to be as ostensibly frenetically gregarious as Fe+Si can be.

    3.) Remember, Fe, like Te, is a judgment function. In the case of an ENFJ, dom Fe starts with and is driven by a judgment on how things should be/externalized ethics and then uses Ni to go about visualizing the best way to achieve that. MLK Jr. is probably the most famous ENFJ enneagram 8. And like an 8, he used his Fe as an overpowering and empowering battering ram and enacted widespread change because of it. Especially in his speeches, his Fe manifested as a fiery, righteous indignation that made no concessions on the basis of its merits, in the same way Dom Te would be unrelenting in its rendering of the cold, hard facts. Dom Fe can certainly go hand in hand with enneagram 8, and therefore, being followed by 4 (Ni) and 5 (Ti) is neither nonsensical nor illogical, and should not be hard to grasp.
    But Fe is about objective ethics. Not personal. Fe is one who moralized often not Fi. Fi is all about understanding of others , gives empathy - ability to put in someone else shoes. Fe is judgment about wrong ethics , about how people behave to others, Fe is all about giving as giving is one of mayor ethics. This is some unhealthy controlling, lying and manipulating FJ user and Fe is master of spreading their emotional bullshit around other people.

    Tritype 4 5 8 The Scholar is reserved intellectual type. I was talking about this tritype in general by meaning of THIS TRITYPE as one of 27 after talking about my case. It has connection with introverted N-s (INTJ in pure) or in the middle one like ENTP or ENTJ as 854. It has no connection with dom Fe which is extroverted as hell and which can appreciate nearly everyone but in same time spreading moralistic bullshits to others. And why do you think ENFJ are mistyped as INFJ? Because of Fe! Because Fe seeks other people and wants to express their emotional moralistic bullshits to others. Fe is so strong so it makes even INFJ sort of E.

    ENFJ CAN BE 8 BUT NOT 4-5-8. Sure INFJ works as type described as reserved and social on the same time. BTW you make one catastrophic mistake describing 4 as Ni. 4 is about originality, romance, vulnerability, sensitiveness... It is closest to Fi not Ni.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Common decency:




    Right.
    1.) Lol. Touché.
    2.) But thanks for reaffirming my enneagram 8ness. You're like a discount Colonic...dubiously helpful overall but can provide much needed temporary relief.

    3.) And to be clear, I said, "I like to be mindful...." I also like cliff diving, bacon and tequila--doesn't mean I always get to do them much or that I even should > case in point >

    4.) The poster I directed that to had it coming. I regret nothing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    But Fe is about objective ethics. Not personal.
    This is why it's vitally important to distinguish how a certain cognitive function might manifest based on which function follows it.

    Fe+Si users are more inclined to uphold and enforce "objective ethics," from a traditionalist "this is what's always worked, this is how things have always been done, this is what everyone does," fashion. Fe+Ni users, on the other hand, are more apt to visualize and foresee what the collective "objective ethics" should\will be and take the lead in bringing these visions to fruition. MLK Jr., like Adolf Hitler (who, yes, I know was allegedly INFJ but Ni+Fe manifests similarly), had their own personalized, self-actualized version of what the "objective ethics" should be (that existed somewhat outside the prevailing "objective ethics" of the day) and went about radically changing their respective environments and the ethics/value systems that presided over them. ENJs are more so the bold visionaries and vanguards. And ESJs tend to be the loyal and dutiful guardians, defending and administering what ENJs have put forth and established.

    And so if I am, in fact, an ENFJ, then it would be natural and customary for me to determine the "objective ethics" for everyone else, based off of my own personalized motivations!

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    It has no connection with dom Fe which is extroverted as hell and which can appreciate nearly everyone but in same time spreading moralistic bullshits to others. And why do you think ENFJ are mistyped as INFJ? Because of Fe! Because Fe seeks other people and wants to express their emotional moralistic bullshits to others. Fe is so strong so it makes even INFJ sort of E.
    1.) None of this makes much sense.

    2.) And so I'm going to repeat myself. Pay careful attention:

    The 854 is, indeed, intellectual and artistic, but purely introverted? No, because 8s more often correlate to a dominant extroverted judging/perceiving function! 854s are more withdrawn, yes, but a core 8 (and ESPECIALLY an 8w7) will always make itself apparent in forceful, powerful ways when extroverting. A much better argument could be made for the 954 tritype being "purely introverted."

    2.) Again, ENJs, much like intuitive types overall, tend not to be true, unbridled social extroverts like ESPs or ESJs are (namely due to intuition's somewhat distant, removed from time and space, cerebral quality) and so I don't understand why you think ENFJs are "pure extroverts," which they aren't. One of the types most likely to mistype as an INFJ is an ENFJ! You have to think in terms of the function axes to better grasp how the functions interact with each other. Fe+Ni tends not to be as ostensibly frenetically gregarious as Fe+Si can be.
    3.) A lot of your opinions and biases about Fe are just that, opinions and biases. I used to share some of them and so I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time, let's not act as if excessive Te does not also come with irritating, frustrating, potentially mal-adapted limitations. Someone could very well reply to your Te with "NO ONE CARES. Shove your alleged facts up your ass!" And I've actually been told that before. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    ENFJ CAN BE 8 BUT NOT 4-5-8. Sure INFJ works as type described as reserved and social on the same time. BTW you make one catastrophic mistake describing 4 as Ni. 4 is about originality, romance, vulnerability, sensitiveness... It is closest to Fi not Ni.
    1.) You've still yet to satisfactorily provide an answer, backed up with solid theory, for why an ENFJ can not be an 845. You concede that an ENFJ can be an 8, but that somehow being a 4 and a 5 as well, two types (I)NFJs routinely type as, is somehow impossible? lol Sorry but that's utterly ridiculous. This was you a few comments ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    But then again INTJ ENTJ have same functions so it does make sense for 8w7 854.
    Lol Don't the INFJ and ENFJ have similar functions?

    Furthermore, most enneagram 5s are INTPs that use introverted thinking. Do you know who else uses Ti? NFJs! NTJs don't even use Ti in their primary 4 functions and yet you choose to associate them with enneagram 5 more readily than an NFJ. Is it not possible for an NFJ to have well defined Ti? There are many INFJ males who are enneagram 5s.

    INFJs mistype as ENFJs and ENFJs mistype as INFJs because they both can have an ambiverted quality, depending on how strong or weak their Fe and Ni are. THE SAME APPLIES FOR NTJs. An ENTJ with strong Ni can look more like an INTJ and an INTJ with strong Te can look more like an ENTJ. And so it seems like you are being a bit hypocritical for whatever reason or willfully obtuse.

    2.) I know that enneagram 4 is closely related to Fi. A few comments ago, I said that "NFs (including Ni) are strongly correlated to type 4." And that's true, the majority of INFJs are enneagram 4. Why? It could be that there are a lot of mistyped INFPs AND/OR it could be that Fe+Ni can mimic Fi.

    Moreover, 4s value authenticity, within the confines of individuality, of being distinct, of eschewing the mundane, in order to be valuable (in that they are rare). Male NFJs are the rarest type and so it makes sense as to why they'd value individuating themselves from the masses...as a defense mechanism--much to my chagrin, I can personally attest to not knowing anybody I could truly relate to growing up, in that they were just like me, until I went to College. I was always able to don a mask and barely fit in but didn't organically belong anywhere. And this was true in every way, from my phenotype to my ancestral origins, to the way I dressed, to how I thought, to how I spoke, to my hobbies and interests. In the beginning, being different was a source of shame, but eventually it became a source of pride and self-orientation, to the degree that I came to despise most things ordinary, commonplace or "commercial." You see how constantly and irritatingly self-referential I am? That's also a 4 trait. lol

    3.) It's also worth noting that the 458 tritype tends to be more prone to identity questioning and modulation, consumed by a perpetual state of internal flux--there's a lot of push and pull. And here I am, on my third typing thus far after being on this site since November. lol Personally, I hate it, because I prefer to know, definitively; I like constancy and congruity but I'll probably be reaching for that indefinitely.

    As of now, I simply can't be convinced that I'm anything other than an ENFJ 845 until I have had my argument completely dismantled to my satisfaction. That hasn't happened here, but I absolutely don't mind having my understanding questioned and I appreciate your insight. Though I disagree.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    The poster I directed that to had it coming. I regret nothing.
    It takes a conscience to have/express regret. Good luck with that.

  9. #69
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    @Digital Lion


    No. Hitler did things what he did because he sow it as "greater good". This is very unhealthy example of Fe user when he/she use his functions for manipulation of people which is more common for Thinkers then for Ethics. Fe knows what is moral or not in his head, especially if he/she is INFJ and there is no connection with Si. Ethics comes from Feeling function not with Si. Si is like machine who will do whatever is normal by the code of established system! Si wants to belong to system so if system provides decency and immoral values Si will fit in box of system and if system change Si wants to restore system before.. "Why this system is established? So we can serve. So if the system is wrong I will rather dream about systems before which was destructible as well but still I will do it because I hoped we are wronged..." "I am not from this age and point to the past" and so on. On another hand Se is also traditionalist but Se is more about "What does the system provide me? What benefit am I have from it?" (Ni-Se) Se is traditionalist because Se wants the system stay as it is! Like: "This is how world operates!" So only difference between them is that Si is more focused on the world itself like Ni and Se wants more focused to experience the world just like Ne and enjoy in its benefit. There is a hole in the system! Destroy the system! Brings revolution or whatever T wants.

    When INFJ turn on evil side which very unlikely since they have STRONG MORAL compass they do it because they believe they actually do good. [Ni-Ti] .
    ENFJ on other hand they are lead by Fe but they are much more darker then INFJ. Yes, they can see your wickness and use against you but again I don't think they are evil because their Fe wants to help people and expect nothing in return. Fe is most altruistic functions so I cannot think manipulations as value of any healthy dom Fe especially if there is Ni as support. Ni sees further then reality Si , Ni knows how people really are without experience because Fe like Te is connection function.

    Cannot be because 845 is reserved type and ENFJ is EF type. Simple as that. It like from ENFP expect to be 5. ENTJ can be 854 because it is intellectual type and very abstract. Note that 458 is mostly connected to INTJ. So ENTJ 8w7 854 works well. I also think Tesla was 854 because someone can see him as INTJ some like ENTP and he was INTJ 8w9 854. Same with Bill Gates who are INTP or ENTJ because this tritype is reserved so if you are dom Te you can sometime sound like dom Ti.
    Last edited by Norexan; 02-23-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Correction
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It takes a conscience to have/express regret. Good luck with that.
    Meh.

    I have a conscience, that MFer just doesn't readily trigger it. He called himself "the resident asshole" and conducted himself as such in our interaction. Was my response a bit heavy handed? Possibly. lol In my defense, I can be (hyper) sensitive to perceived "hazing" initiations where MFers (who usually "loudly" profess to be tough) "try you" to see what you're made of and what they can get away with--I was socialized by wolves and in that situation, an overreaction is usually the safest reaction. But admittedly, this ain't Rio. lol I learn quickly though--since that first infraction, I've been far more "mindful" of my reactions.


    EDIT: On second thought, after taking in some new info, I do feel a bit guilty. I'd amend my previous statements. Lesson learned.

Similar Threads

  1. List of ENFPs in Popular Culture
    By Lina Rose in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 01:18 AM
  2. ISTJ's in popular culture
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:37 PM
  3. ESTJ's in popular culture
    By Giggly in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-15-2016, 10:11 AM
  4. ESFJ's in popular culture
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 11:33 AM
  5. INFJs in popular culture
    By Studmuffin23 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO