• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ in popular culture

Digital Lion

Now that I have more time and energy to reply, House greatness is not a Fi value. An ENTJ would self-revere over traditional house revere (Si). Christ, you're extremely verbose for an ENTJ. We're usually concise.

lol Yeah, turns out I'm an Fe loathing ENFJ. But I'm now turning to my new status as even bigger special snowflake to speed up the mourning process. Subsequently, I no longer have a dog in this race and so I'm bowing out. I maintain my rightness, of course. Just no longer give a fuck. lol But thanks for playing.

rav3n

lol Yeah, turns out I'm an Fe loathing ENFJ. But I'm now turning to my new status as even bigger special snowflake to speed up the mourning process. Subsequently, I no longer have a dog in this race and so I'm bowing out. I maintain my rightness, of course. Just no longer give a fuck. lol But thanks for playing.
That makes sense.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
That's because he has tertiary Fe. And why do you think he is focused on objective reality? As you go on to say, he's behind the scenes, manipulating others. Sure, he understands objective reality but that is not the same as being focused on it. The implication that an ENTJ could bear being kept behind the scenes in their own master plan creates a hilarious imagery. Te is an extroverted judging function, dominant Te wants to be seen and regarded for it's judgement. Littlefinger wants power, but he doesn't need to be seen with it. In fact, he practically prides himself with being the hidden puppet master early on in the series. I can see a possible argument for INTJ, but not ENTJ.
Tert-Fe??? That would make him an ESTP or an ENTP, INTJ's have Fi as a tertiary function.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJs are mostly depicted as ultimate villains- Emperor Palpatine, Sauron, Littlefinger, Negan, Shao Kahn, Lex Luthor...
I dare anyone to present me an example of a healthy, heroic ENTJ in popular culture.

Nick Fury - maybe not a typical hero, but damn good to have on the side of the good guys.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tert-Fe??? That would make him an ESTP or an ENTP, INTJ's have Fi as a tertiary function.

Yes, I think he is an ENTP. I said I could understand a possible argument for INTJ, as INTJ and ENTP are the two most common types that people think he is, but not ENTJ.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, I think he is an ENTP. I said I could understand a possible argument for INTJ, as INTJ and ENTP are the two most common types that people think he is, but not ENTJ.

He is an INTJ. Ni-Te as hell. :D

Chaos-isn't-a-pit.-Chaos-is-a-ladder..jpg

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He is an INTJ. Ni-Te as hell. :D

Chaos-isn't-a-pit.-Chaos-is-a-ladder..jpg

I think it's dependent on whether we are referring to Baelish in the books or in the series, there is a rather big difference in his character. For the book version, I agree with INTJ. For the television series, he's an ENTP.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Take breath, you cannot go that way! I mean from ENTJ inf Fi to ENFJ dom Fe? :shock: It sound like you wake up tomorrow as Kim Kardashian! :D
But with that analytic skills and organize in the same time ter Si you can be dom Ti -> INTP exactly. You mention once that you thought that you are INTJ right? :)

Digital Lion

Take breath, you cannot go that way! I mean from ENTJ inf Fi to ENFJ dom Fe? :shock: It sound like you wake up tomorrow as Kim Kardashian! :D
But with that analytic skills and organize in the same time ter Si you can be dom Ti -> INTP exactly. You mention once that you thought that you are INTJ right? :)

LOL Unfortunately, anything is possible at this point (though I'd like to successfully fit my pants so I sincerely hope not). Thus far, in all of my typing struggles, ENFJ feels the most right.

And blame @Jaguar's trolling but insightful ass for my currently enlightened state. :thumbup:

You ever come upon an old thread where a poster is writing from the vantage point of a certain type but the type listed under their screen name is different? Lol I hate that. I never wanted to be one of those guys...but alas. I don't feel like too much of a tool though because I've been upfront and honest about possibly mistyping.

Having said that, if it's one thing I'm certain of, it's that I'm an enneagram 8--and I think, in large part, that's what can give me an ENTJish (assertive, confrontational, straightforward) flavor. Like an 8, I seek power and authority in order to ultimately control my environment in the way I see fit, and that's where Fe's "harmony/consensus" building might come into play. Though I have a strong independent and individualist streak like an 8, if I'm being totally honest, I think the individual should be just that to the highest degree possible, while still operating within an overarching system where the individual doesn't compromise the whole. "Do you!" so long as that doesn't unduly hurt/negatively impact others. But I don't believe in individualism at all costs because within such a framework, grave injustices can be carried out against the most vulnerable, and healthy ENFJs/type 8s definitely believe in justice and fairness as it pertains to uplifting the underdog and protecting the weak.

Furthermore I've always intuitively known that I was quite empathic (HSP), but because I didn't react to/express these feelings in what I stereotypically (as it relates to socio-cultural gender biases) believed to be emotionally sensitive (read: soft, weepy, maudlin) ways, I didn't see myself as all that "emotional." Though, somewhat ironically, I've always had anger issues and anger, surprise surprise, is a powerful emotion.

And if I am an ENFJ, it makes sense why when under stress of any kind, I tend to detach and become pretty cold and logical (Ti grip). And I've been under a lot of (self imposed) stress for the past few years--could be why in that state, I relate so much to the ENFJ's shadow ISTP side.

As far as I've been able to discern, all being a high Fe user means is that one can pick up on the external emotional vibes in any situation and is compelled to exert control over said atmosphere, in order to achieve a certain, usually harmonious end, but not necessarily. If people comprise
a "system," then I certainly manage systems. It's just that I don't seek harmony for the sake of harmony, but because harmonizing others attitudes with one I purposefully choose helps me reach my objectives more efficiently. As far as my dark side is concerned, I very much relate to the idea of the "charm"/"glamour" inducing, though ultimately jugular destroying vampire. Lol So, for now, ENFJ works.

And in not completely derailing the thread, I think that Dr. Cox from Scrubs is another likely ENTJ.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
LOL Unfortunately, anything is possible at this point (though I'd like to successfully fit my pants so I sincerely hope not). Thus far, in all of my typing struggles, ENFJ feels the most right.

And blame @Jaguar's trolling but insightful ass for my currently enlightened state. :thumbup:

You ever come upon an old thread where a poster is writing from the vantage point of a certain type but the type listed under their screen name is different? Lol I hate that. I never wanted to be one of those guys...but alas. I don't feel like too much of a tool though because I've been upfront and honest about possibly mistyping.

Having said that, if it's one thing I'm certain of, it's that I'm an enneagram 8--and I think, in large part, that's what can give me an ENTJish (assertive, confrontational, straightforward) flavor. Like an 8, I seek power and authority in order to ultimately control my environment in the way I see fit, and that's where Fe's "harmony/consensus" building might come into play. Though I have a strong independent and individualist streak like an 8, if I'm being totally honest, I think the individual should be just that to the highest degree possible, while still operating within an overarching system where the individual doesn't compromise the whole. "Do you!" so long as that doesn't unduly hurt/negatively impact others. But I don't believe in individualism at all costs because within such a framework, grave injustices can be carried out against the most vulnerable, and healthy ENFJs/type 8s definitely believe in justice and fairness as it pertains to uplifting the underdog and protecting the weak.

Furthermore I've always intuitively known that I was quite empathic (HSP), but because I didn't react to/express these feelings in what I stereotypically (as it relates to socio-cultural gender biases) believed to be emotionally sensitive (read: soft, weepy, maudlin) ways, I didn't see myself as all that "emotional." Though, somewhat ironically, I've always had anger issues and anger, surprise surprise, is a powerful emotion.

And if I am an ENFJ, it makes sense why when under stress of any kind, I tend to detach and become pretty cold and logical (Ti grip). And I've been under a lot of (self imposed) stress for the past few years--could be why in that state, I relate so much to the ENFJ's shadow ISTP side.

As far as I've been able to discern, all being a high Fe user means is that one can pick up on the external emotional vibes in any situation and is compelled to exert control over said atmosphere, in order to achieve a certain, usually harmonious end, but not necessarily. If people comprise
a "system," then I certainly manage systems. It's just that I don't seek harmony for the sake of harmony, but because harmonizing others attitudes with one I purposefully choose helps me reach my objectives more efficiently. As far as my dark side is concerned, I very much relate to the idea of the "charm" inducing, though ultimately jugular destroying vampire. Lol So, for now, ENFJ works.

And in not completely derailing the thread, I think that Dr. Cox from Scrubs is another likely ENTJ.

You follow no logic of progression. First you think that you are of the introverted type INTJ then you think that you are ENTJ who can be extroverted as ENTP and then for no sense you become one of the most extroverted type beside dom Se. You become dom Fe. By the way 845 is emotional and sensitive tritype 4-5-8. It is related to INTP or in case of 854 to ENTJ ENTP and some INTJ or your tritype is not place because 4-5-8 is so INTJ-ish. It is pure intellectual archetype and from NF can be only INFP or INFJ if it is lead by 4. So you have to check you tritype. And by the way you are defiantly not Ni but Ne. :D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Save the B.S. will ya? lol.

But you don't read people and you are manipulative because you use only fragment of thoughts to proof yourself. :bye:

Jaguar

But you don't read people and you are manipulative because you use only fragment of thoughts to proof yourself. :bye:

You have no idea how NTJs communicate. Clearly. English isn't your first language so I'll rephrase. Clearly, you have no idea how NTJs communicate.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have no idea how NTJs communicate. Clearly. English isn't your first language so I'll rephrase. Clearly, you have no idea how NTJs communicate.

But you are not NTJ. :D

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

You should've spelled the words letter by letter and added some winks at the end. Norexan loves winks. Kinky shit.