• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Most Unnerving Thing I Have Ever Seen

á´…eparted

passages
I am making it into its own thread because I can. Holy shit, this is the most unnerving thing I have ever seen. It is so saccharine and syrupy that is legitimately uncomfortable from that alone. holy shit. I don't know you guys.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am making it into its own thread because I can. Holy shit, this is the most unnerving thing I have ever seen. It is so saccharine and syrupy that is legitimately uncomfortable from that alone. holy shit. I don't know you guys.

Ive seen all 6 of these, more than once. Arent they just the sweetest! ^-^

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What the drugs did I just watch. :mellow:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION], if this disturbs you, definitely don't watch Channel Zero: Candle Cove.

But definitely watch it.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just watched them all. Good shit. :thumbup:

My one critique was that the horror was conventional at times in a way that took me out of it, but then again was frequently the opposite. My favorite was the chronologically last one (I think) where the red monster goes to work at the office, lmao.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]
Why did you summon me on account of this drivel?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The soundtrack is amazing. I also often mistake loneliness for hunger.

I will invite you guys to all draw connections between the Michael in this video and the "M" in my blog.
He belongs underground, crying alone.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LMAO. I knew you would reapond like this. That's great.
What's so great about it?

This stuff is insipid. If people are filling their heads with this, no wonder they vote for people like Trump.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was getting progressively more sad, I wonder if that's normal.

Yeah right when the credits hit.. I was like ugh. I have better things to do.

á´…eparted

passages
What's so great about it?

This stuff is insipid. If people are filling their heads with this, no wonder they vote for people like Trump.

LMAO! I figured your reaction would be like this, and it just makes me happy that you are being you!

This is just so hilarious to me. I mean, I personally love disturbingly creepy stuff like this. Couldn't tell you why, I just do.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LMAO! I figured your reaction would be like this, and it just makes me happy that you are being you!

This is just so hilarious to me. I mean, I personally love disturbingly creepy stuff like this. Couldn't tell you why, I just do.
What else am I supposed to be?

I wouldn't dignify this stuff with terms like disturbing or creepy. It is just stupid.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

LOL what? It's just a weird youtube video that has nothing to do with politics. Relax.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like bizarre videos just as much as the next internet nerd, but that video just seemed as if it was trying to be over-the-top and obscure to the point where it comes off contrived. I made it about halfway through and had to turn it off because I wasn't getting anything out of it.

If you enjoy it, that's your prerogative.