• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which founding father are you?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Alexander Hamilton
You are a brilliant, insightful, and devilishly good looking. People respect your intellect and ability to think ahead. You're a loyal friend and excellent with money, but aren't great at duels.

Not sure since some of the questions I didn't know how to answer, mainly about the colleges, and the sports team one really threw me off as I don't follow sports.

You got: James Madison
You're persistent and persuasive. It's really important to you that everyone is being treated fairly, and when you want something, you make it happen. You've been in some tough positions and made it out stronger than you were before.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Benjamin Franklin
You are amazing at everything. Seriously, I don't know how you do it. You're a genius, and manage to excel at everything you decide to try your hand at, and you make it look so easy! If you have any flaws, it's that you tend to enjoy yourself a little too much, but to be honest, you deserve to.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

You are a brilliant, insightful, and devilishly good looking. People respect your intellect and ability to think ahead. You're a loyal friend and excellent with money, but aren't great at duels.

Makes sense.

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Benjamin Franklin. Because I'm dead inside.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
John Adams

You're devoted, reliable, and have a keen intellect. You might not be the flashiest person out there, but you get results. Friends turn to you when they need a negotiator, and you have a way of making everything turn out okay.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thomas Jefferson - You have a fresh way of thinking and unparalleled writing skills. You're not afraid to take a chance if you think it will pay off later. While you're not perfect, your bright ideas and eloquence are an inspiration to all.

(I rigged it to get this result)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to be Benjamin Franklin with a keen scientific mind and lots of French bastard children.

Jaguar

You got: Thomas Jefferson
You have a fresh way of thinking and unparalleled writing skills. You're not afraid to take a chance if you think it will pay off later. While you're not perfect, your bright ideas and eloquence are an inspiration to all.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You got: James Madison
You're persistent and persuasive. It's really important to you that everyone is being treated fairly, and when you want something, you make it happen. You've been in some tough positions and made it out stronger than you were before.

Metis

"We hold these results to be self-evident."

You are amazing at everything. Seriously, I don't know how you do it. You're a genius, and manage to excel at everything you decide to try your hand at, and you make it look so easy! If you have any flaws, it's that you tend to enjoy yourself a little too much, but to be honest, you deserve to.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got James Madison instead. Damn. Better than Button Gwinett, I suppose.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alexander Hamilton

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

it was an official buzzfeed test so it must be very accurate. i accept.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Thomas Jefferson
You have a fresh way of thinking and unparalleled writing skills. You're not afraid to take a chance if you think it will pay off later. While you're not perfect, your bright ideas and eloquence are an inspiration to all.