• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Soft Drinks

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yes, you are the only one. I find Diet Pepsi excruciatingly delicious and refreshing. Also, CAFFEINE.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Am I the only one who can't stand the taste of diet softdrinks? Diet coke/pepsi, for instance, taste a bit like toothpaste to me. My favourite is plain old, standard coke.

No, I hate diet drinks too. They all taste horrible, every single one. Then they have the nerve to make those commercials that say stuff like you can't tell the difference between Coke and Coke Zero, and "Diet Dr. Pepper tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper." More like it then what? A can of pepto bismol? Maybe, but not a whole lot.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I was tempted to go with ice tea ( and lemon slices of course ) for INTP. And Squirt for ENFP.

* slips post under the door without knocking :) *

Didums

Mountain Dew = INTP just because I like it the best :yes:

Urban dictionary definitions of Mountain dew:

1. The essence of life.
Mountain Dew will make you live a long and healthy life. It also prevents most forms of stupidity.

2. A drink, gave to man as a gift from God himself. Known commonly as what Jesus died for. Has been produced in 6 flavors- Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew : Code Red, Mountain Dew : LiveWire, Mountain Dew : Baja Blast, Mountain Dew : Pitch Black, and Mountain Dew : Pitch Black II. Better than sexual intercourse. Seriously, its that good. Do The DEW!
"Do The Dew!" (Right now damn it!)

"I just jizzed everywhere!"
"Whoa! Do you have another can of Mountain Dew?"

"I can't feel my legs!"
"Why?"
"I just had sex while drinking a Mountain Dew"

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nah, Mountain Dew has got to be an SP of some sort. It's all about the doing. With offshoots like "Code Red" and "Baja Blast." The Dew has no theoretical interests, it just wants to tear things up and make an impact.

heart

heart on fire
Nah, Mountain Dew has got to be an SP of some sort. It's all about the doing. With offshoots like "Code Red" and "Baja Blast." The Dew has no theoretical interests, it just wants to tear things up and make an impact.

Yes, Code Red definately SP. It makes anyone who drinks it SP too! :devil: At least for an hour or two!

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i would like to petition to have mountain dew changed to ISTP.

unless ESTPs, "the promoter", are chugging the dew while they're out working the used car lot, i think this is more appropriate for the adventurous and thrill-seeking ISTP! havent you seen the commercials?! it's an x-treme drink for an x-treme type! :D

i dont drink it though, i drink mostly water. :whistling: that much caffiene, are you crazy? i would be up past my bedtime.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
i would like to petition to have mountain dew changed to ISTP.

unless ESTPs, "the promoter", are chugging the dew while they're out working the used car lot, i think this is more appropriate for the adventurous and thrill-seeking ISTP! havent you seen the commercials?! it's an x-treme drink for an x-treme type! :D

Until the next Dew petition comes along...

EDITS OP

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Vitamin water?

ISFP, I guess.

This thread is making me thirsty...

Why Red Bull INTJ?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know I become ESFP if I drink Red Bull and vodka. And you should see my ESFP friend.

Strangely enough, the first Red Bull I drank was given to me by an INTJ, many years ago.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Vitamin water?

ISFP, I guess.

This thread is making me thirsty...

Why Red Bull INTJ?

INTJ drinkers like their drinks scientifically formulated!

Buying Red Bull is a deliberated choice because almost any other energy drink is cheaper, therefore buyers of the drink are more likely to have though out their action beforehand- it just seems very INTJ!