• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Soft Drinks

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I'm in a really really tiny minority but I can't stand soft drinks, cold drinks, water, and only drink fruit juice once in a blue moon.

I like tea, tea and more tea.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJ drinkers like their drinks scientifically formulated!

Buying Red Bull is a deliberated choice because almost any other energy drink is cheaper, therefore buyers of the drink are more likely to have though out their action beforehand- it just seems very INTJ!

But it's nasty! Then again, so are all energy drinks.

And how do you know it's not just loyalty to a specific brand? (didn't Red Bull start the current energy drink trend?)