• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I got a Rock

T

ThatGirl

What type were the peanuts characters?

I think they were written with a perspective or opinion in mind?

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Charlie ISFP
Lucy ESTJ
Snoopy ESFP

Then it gets a little fuzzier--but if you consider the original You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown as a primary source...

Linus INTJ
Schroeder ISTP (based on "A Book Report")
Peppermint Patty ESTP

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Charlie Brown: ISFJ
Lucy: ESTJ
Linus: INFP
Marcy: ISTJ
Peppermint Patty: xSTP
Sally: ESFP
Schroeder: INTP
Snoopy: xNxJ?

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yeah, depends on what you base it on but The Book Report

Charlie: If I start writing now when I’m not really rested it could upset my thinking which is no good at all. I’ll get a fresh start tomorrow and it’s not due ‘til Wednesday, so I’ll have all of Tuesday unless something should happen. Why does this always happen, I should be outside playing, getting fresh air and sunshine, I work best under pressure and they’ll be lots of pressure if I wait ‘til tomorrow. I should start writing now, but if I start writing now when I’m not really rested, it could upset my thinking which is no good at all.
…How do they expect us to write a book report of any quality in just two days? How can they conspire to make life so miserable and so effectively, in so many ways?
…first thing after dinner I’ll start…a book report on Peter Rabbit…

Linus: In examining a work such as Peter Rabbit, one must not let the simple text veil the reader from examining the underlying theme of parental pressure so profound that it would drive an otherwise moral rabbit to steal. Peter Rabbit is established from the start…
…The personality of Mr. McGregor in conflicting roles as farmer and humanitarian…
…not to mention the extreme pressure exerted on him by his deeply rooted rivalry with Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail.

Schroeder: The name of the book about which this book report is about is Peter Rabbit which is about this rabbit. I found it very [crosses words out.] I liked the part where [crosses words out.] It was a…it reminded me of Robin Hood! And the part where Little John jumped from the rock to the sheriff of Nottingham’s back. And then Robin and everyone swung from the trees in a sudden surprise attack. And they captured the sheriff and all of his goods, and they carried him back to their camp in the woods, and the sheriff was guest at their dinner and all, but he wriggled away and he sounded the call and his men rushed in and the arrows flew. Peter Rabbit did sort of that kind of thing too.
…Down came the staff on his head, smash! And Robin fell like a sack full of led, crash! The sheriff laughed and he left him for dead, ah! But he was wrong. Just then an arrow flew in, whing! It was a sign for the fight to begin, zing! And then it looked like the sheriff could win, ah! But not for long. Away they ran, just like rabbits, who run a lot as you can tell from the story of Peter Rabbit, which this report is about.
…all for one, every man does his part…the end…

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I always thought that Linus was INTP.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram