• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Californication

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hank: ENTP 3w4 Sx/So
Karen: ESFJ 6w7 Sp/Sx
Becca: ENFJ 4w5 So/Sx
Charlie: ESFP 6w7 Sp/so
Marcy: ESTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Mia: ENFP 3w2 Sx/Sp
Bill: ESTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Dani: ISTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp

Last edited:

KDude

Ashby isn't ISTP. He might be most talkative and impulsive character on the show. Charlie's too uptight, insecure, worrying to be ESFP. I don't know what Karen is, but I don't think she leads with Fe (or any extroverted behavior). If anything, her F is a little harder to make out, like Fi. The others seem pretty close ;)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ashby isn't ISTP. He might be most talkative and impulsive character on the show.

Shit! Actualy, I meant Dani, the Charlie's assistant. And I actually think she's rather ISTJ.

Charlie's too uptight, insecure, worrying to be ESFP.

To be uptight, insecure and worrying don't disqualify to be ESFP at all, but yeah, I think he's rather ESFJ. Charlie and Marcie are both typed as ESFP, but Marcie is clearly a T, she never take things emotionaly or personaly, Charlie is not that naturally playful and spontaneous, rather planner and directive. I thought he could be an ESFP with strong Te, but know, I doubt it.
I don't know what Karen is, but I don't think she leads with Fe (or any extroverted behavior). If anything, her F is a little harder to make out, like Fi.

ESFJ seems good for Karen, she doesn't seem introvert at all. I think Fe is a sort of mask to hide the deepest authentic feelings (Fi) and that can the why you get that impression from her.

The others seem pretty close ;)

Good!:hifive:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i thought he was entp or enfp :/

KDude

@Speedy: Fair enough. I'm pretty much in agreement then, except on Karen still. There isn't a lot of directive interaction (more informative, coy, quietly disappointed, and played down). She doesn't make firm judgements either. She wants to be like that, but her judgements give in quite a bit. She changes in a Ji Perciever way -according to circumstances. Her character kind of struggles with knowing that her family is weird, and she's at a point in her life to change it and be normal and be more SJ. She tries to be rigid, but there's a lot of push and pull with Hank. Besides, she's an architect/designer, and just carries herself in an informal, laid back way. If she was real, and showed up at a parents teacher's meeting, she would stand out as one of those cool, artistic moms, and not fit in (it goes without mentioning that if Hank is ENTP, that makes them duals :rolleyes:).

NewGuy1

why the N for Hank? I feel as if he lives alot in the moment and is addicted to the thrill, wouldnt u think maybe an S possible ESTP?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTP or ENTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hank Moody: ENTP 6w7 Sx/So
Karen: ESFJ 6w7 Sx/Sp
Becca: ENFJ 6w5 So/Sx
Charlie: ESTP 6w7 Sp/So
Marcy: ESTP 6w7 So/Sp
Mia: ENFP 7w6 So/Sx

Bill: ESTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Todd: ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
Dani: ISTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp
Lew: ESTP 7w8 Sx/So
Daisy: ESFP 6w7 Sx/So
Michelle "Surfer Girl": ENFP 7w6 Sx/Sp
Beatrice "Trixie": ISTP 7w8 Sx/Sp
Ronny Praeger: ENTJ 3w2 So/Sp
Julian: ESFP 8w9 So/Sx
Damien ENTP 7w6 So/Sp
Sue Collini: ESTJ 8w7 Sx/So
Rick Springfield: ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
Sasha Bingam: ESFP 6w7 Sp/Sx
Eddi Nero: ENFP 8w7 Sx/So
Abby: ISTJ 3w4 So/Sx

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well if you take away the show bs and the need to have a fucked up character to make the show interesting... Hank's outlook on life reminds me of myself. The mix of detachment and attachment, mocking his own ethics, caring for a very few, confidence and self doubt etc.. Not sure if that's the character or the actor but some episodes echo with my own mindset if not movi-esk overthetop behaviors very much.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Hank - ENTP Enneagram 7
Karen ExFJ 6
Becca - INFP 4
Bold Guy - SFP? 6
Karen's hubby - ISTJ 1

Still stuck in season 1. I got to watch it again :happy2:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
After watching all seasons I can state:
Hank - ENFP 7w8? (The one and only thing he cares about is his family. He doesn't care if he's succesful as an author or not)
Karen - INFJ 6w7 (Could be ISFJ or ENFJ too and no Fi here, trust me)
Becca - INFP 4 (Fi-Emo)
Charlie - ESFP 6w7 (not an artistic one :shrug:)
Marcy - ESxP