• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any INFJ characters that arent a massive bore?

Miaumi

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Most(if not all of them) are just generic voice of reason characters like Lisa Simpson,or characters that carry only the role of establishing a moral high ground,is there any INFJ character that is actually fun?

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I rarely see INFJ characters to begin with, although the internet loves to type every character far and beyond as INFJ. And any characters I do find are probably what you would consider boring. They always hold the wise elder role which is fine... the first dozen times.

Anri Sonohara from Durarara!! is probably INFJ and a pretty awesome character in terms of the role she plays within the story. She's rather quiet though, if you're okay with that. I won't spoil further if you do decide to check the show out.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Light from Death Note (is typed usually as an Ni Dom) I thought he was cool.
Gandalf (also is pretty cool, read the books too! typed as an Ni Dom)

I know this a pretty brash assumption from your avatar.. but perhaps maybe Se dom/aux characters are probably what you're more for in a thrill of?
You don't have to enjoy acertain type of character. I love ENFP's in some stories than others. or Se doms.. or Si Doms too!

Go in with variety!!

I think the main character from Monster is an INFJ and he was interesting as well..

I don't think every Ni Dom is viewed as moral high figure, but rather someone deeply involved with the overall schema of things more than your avg. character.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Nah; they're all terrible.

wait, maybe Eve from Only Lovers Left Alive ?
(ENFJ or INFJ, haven't seen the movie since its release so not sure)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I know this a pretty brash assumption from your avatar.. but perhaps maybe Se dom/aux characters are probably what you're more for in a thrill of?
You don't have to enjoy acertain type of character. I love ENFP's in some stories than others. or Se doms.. or Si Doms too!

Go in with variety!!

I think the main character from Monster is an INFJ and he was interesting as well..

I don't think every Ni Dom is viewed as moral high figure, but rather someone deeply involved with the overall schema of things more than your avg. character.

I viewed Light Yagami as ENTJ, but I can see where a INFJ typing is coming from. He's a greatly interesting character as well, so I agree with the recommendation.

I haven't finished Monster, I'm really early into the series, but I can vouch for a possible INFJ typing in him as well. Maybe ENFJ, but definitely a strong Fe and Ni user.

Miaumi

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Go in with variety!!

Light seems more INTJ to me,his Ni and Fi are easy to spot.And yeah ,its just that it seems strange to me that INFJ characters are always the stock wise or mentor character,it would be nice to have an ESFP play the wise elder and an INFJ be a silly one

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Light seems more INTJ to me,his Ni and Fi are easy to spot.And yeah ,its just that it seems strange to me that INFJ characters are always the stock wise or mentor character,it would be nice to have an ESFP play the wise elder and an INFJ be a silly one

Well, perhaps there might be already goofy INFJ's out there as made-up characters.. how would you find one out?

I'm curious. :thinking:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I viewed Light Yagami as ENTJ, but I can see where a INFJ typing is coming from. He's a greatly interesting character as well, so I agree with the recommendation.

I haven't finished Monster, I'm really early into the series, but I can vouch for a possible INFJ typing in him as well. Maybe ENFJ, but definitely a strong Fe and Ni user.

He reflects to his past a lot that's for sure. ENFJ is a viable answer as well, even though he's more "independent" (there can be social introverts/unsocial extroverts, but I think it's less than the norm)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He reflects to his past a lot that's for sure. ENFJ is a viable answer as well, even though he's more "independent" (there can be social introverts/unsocial extroverts, but I think it's less than the norm)

Yes, I haven't gotten far into the series at all so I'm sure my opinion will change. Definite XNFJ though. So far I've seen stronger accounts of Fe in comparison to Ni, but I heard that Monster gets pretty intense so I'll see.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I haven't gotten far into the series at all so I'm sure my opinion will change. Definite XNFJ though. So far I've seen stronger accounts of Fe in comparison to Ni, but I heard that Monster gets pretty intense so I'll see.

A friend of mine said it was his favorite show ever, and watching the whole series, I could see why. (he's an anime nerd who watches TONS and TONS of anime) so I trust him when it comes to finding good shows.

He wouldn't last in this forum though, he's very critical lol. and he loves arguing/debating

although sometimes I wonder.. what if he ever made an account here to snoop what I was doing. :shock:

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
its just that it seems strange to me that INFJ characters are always the stock wise or mentor character,it would be nice to have an ESFP play the wise elder and an INFJ be a silly one

:fpalm:

It's not strange to me that ESFPs are usually playful. Or that oranges are orange. WTF. If oranges were blue all of a sudden, would you eat it ?
On second guess, I guess you would... :p

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham from NBC's "Hannibal", There's also a usual INTJ typing for Hanni, which I disagree with.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think River Tam from Firefly is an INFJ dialed up to 11
Inara Serra definitely seems INFJ

Grigori Rasputin isn't a character, being real person and all, but that dude is also an INFJ dialed up to 11+

RebbyRutilus

(Some people) type V from V for Vendetta (which is an awesome movie I might add) as an INFJ, I myself am not completely sold on that type, however it’s worth checking out

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see that your enneagram type is 9w8. I could totally see a 9w8 INFJ character being interesting but most of them are 9w1s or 1w9s or the occasional 4w5 oddball.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Terra from the teen titans
Raven from the teen titans
Gwen from tdi

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:fpalm:

It's not strange to me that ESFPs are usually playful. Or that oranges are orange. WTF. If oranges were blue all of a sudden, would you eat it ?
On second guess, I guess you would... :p

Depends on what shade of blue lol

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
(Some people) type V from V for Vendetta (which is an awesome movie I might add) as an INFJ, I myself am not completely sold on that type, however it’s worth checking out

Why aren't you convinced? What other type do you see for him?