• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

nathan fielder (nathan for you)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
anyone familiar with the show nathan for you?

nathan is INTP? 5w6 so/sp? it's hard because he's always playing a character, but it's an exaggerated version of himself. the ideas he uses on his show seem very Ti+Ne and his awkward attempts to fit in are inferior Fe.

interviews:

tv show:

(this is just an excuse to talk about nathan for you, i'm obsessed.)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
c’mon man(s)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never seen the guy before but yeah in watching parts of the first few interviews you linked he does strike me as INTP. Even if every celebrity puts on some sort of act, I think the way they go about it will differ and I agree his form of humor and self deprecation seem NeTi.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His show is great.

I agree with the so/sp. At first I kinda thought enfj 3w4 so/sp. He has a great ability to focus. Just the right amount of smarm. Now I'm more so getting some isfp 9w8 so/sp, maybe like an evil version of Mike Birbiglia. The cadence and flow seems pretty similar.