• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Disney's Aladdin

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I watched Aladdin for the first time a couple months ago (I know I know how late am I) now I'm OBSESSED. I think I have a generally good idea of what the characters' types are

Aladdin- ESFP (at first I thought ESTP then I thought nah)
Jasmine- ENFP
Genie- ESFJ (literally born to serve)
Jafar- ENTJ (too easy. He fits the stereotype like a puzzle)
Lago- ESTP
Abu- ESTP
Sultan- ESFJ

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can potentially see Iago being ENTP. Kind of with his humor being ne, in the TV series and the sequels, he provided more of the snarky sometimes dark humor while the Genie provides more cheery humor, both having a pop-cultural spin. The fact that he wanted to be on his own and not play second-fiddle in the second movie.

The fact that in some cases, he's actually the brain behind Jafar's plans and can be incredibly innovative and devious himself but he does show signs of potential good. Definitely an extroverted t though. They are two sides of the same coin. I would tritype him as 3w4 7w8 8w7 sx/so.