• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

erykah badu

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she's one of those could be ENFP, could be ISFP types to me.... definitely an Fi user. when she was younger she seemed a lot quieter, calmer, hippie-ish. as she's gotten older she's a little wackier and more outspoken. not quite sure about enneagram either. help me out!

interviews:

music:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One week I went on an Erykah Badu video watching binge of her interviews, music, etc. Pretty sure she is INFP and awesome.

She is most outspoken when she is comfortable with someone, or online, which is typical of introverts. She has always talked about how shy and introverted she is. It is not rare for some INFPs to be vocal about things they feel strongly about. She may be a 4 but Enneagram I haven't thought much about.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*bumping this queen*
she oozes Fi and i love it. i’m leaning NFP... 496?