• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous living NTs

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hell no! ISTP.

No. He is ENTP at his best. Rich guy who want to help everybody (philanthropy of 7) but don't know consequence of his experiments.

BTW many politicians and successful people are dom Ne.

Jaguar

"I’m basically like an introverted engineer, so, it took a lot of practice and effort to be able to go up on stage and not just stammer basically…As the CEO, you kind of have to."
—Elon Musk.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don’t think George Lucas is an NT. I think he’s an ISFJ like Warhol.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He's something else involving a sensor spin -- for one, he really does best with concrete procedures and/or details involving visual art direction. Pretty much the prequels are visual art looking for characters and a story, and special effects were always the strong suit. He seems really stuck on recapturing a particular feeling of his life as well. Some people try to say he's an NF, but he's kind of like someone trying to wear NF clothes (the mumbo jumbo of Jedi philosophy) from the outside, without really knowing how to put on something that fits together. His concepts are like bad pastiche, I've seen a lot more coherence using his ideas from the various SW franchise writers/runners.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's something else involving a sensor spin -- for one, he really does best with concrete procedures and/or details involving visual art direction. Pretty much the prequels are visual art looking for characters and a story, and special effects were always the strong suit. He seems really stuck on recapturing a particular feeling of his life as well. Some people try to say he's an NF, but he's kind of like someone trying to wear NF clothes (the mumbo jumbo of Jedi philosophy) from the outside, without really knowing how to put on something that fits together. His concepts are like bad pastiche, I've seen a lot more coherence using his ideas from the various SW franchise writers/runners.

Exactly. And he's said on more than one occasion that he has always thought of himself primarily as a visual storyteller. I think I remember reading about him trying to overtly add a lot of themes and subtexts to the original film's script, but he thought it felt forced and went back to square one. The Campbellian stuff still ended up in there, but it was less of a conscious effort on Lucas's part. Because he was essentially doing a pastiche as you put it, it was probably inevitable that there would be those 'hero's journey' themes in there, considering his influences like Kurosawa and old western movies.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
He pretty much provided a solid aesthetic for other more investigative artists to create a rich expanded universe, and then Disney...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I actually think he's an INTJ, given what I know of his personal life, as well as the things he's good at, and the things he's not good at.

I'm inclined to think a Fe type would not be so well known for not being good at writing dialogue.

He has a certain sensitivity to criticism that I think INTJs have at times.

I'm just curious if all the people saying he's not an INTJ have ever watched THX-1138. I don't think that's an ISFJ movie.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Vocal analysis:

George Lucas has a predominately drawing, rather than pushing, vocal style (P), with indefinite waves and emphatic hones (Ne+Si), thus making him an NP.

Ti+Fe makes sense; the draws are rather flat, and the pushes are rounded, plus there's a bit of back-and-forth Ti weighing-up that I can see.

Seems to have an ExxP appearance.

Thus ENTP.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually think he's an INTJ, given what I know of his personal life, as well as the things he's good at, and the things he's not good at.

I'm inclined to think a Fe type would not be so well known for not being good at writing dialogue.

He has a certain sensitivity to criticism that I think INTJs have at times.

I'm just curious if all the people saying he's not an INTJ have ever watched THX-1138. I don't think that's an ISFJ movie.

Fair point.

Stylistically, his films aren’t far off from Ridley Scott and James Cameron. I think they both might be INTJs too.

Also, ever watch videos of him highlighting storyboards? His underlings look terrified.

Jaguar

Shirt analysis for George Lucas:

Wears light red on Monday, medium red on Tuesday, and deep red on Wednesday, thus making him ISTJ. Now, if he wears fuchsia on Fridays, he's INTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shirt analysis for George Lucas:

Wears light red on Monday, medium red on Tuesday, and deep red on Wednesday, thus making him ISTJ. Now, if he wears fuchsia on Fridays, he's INTP.

Fuch fuchsia.

prickly-on-the-inside-light-t-shirt-teeturtle-full-1000x1000.jpg

Actually, that could probably be an ISTJ or an INTP shirt.

DAMMIT

WHY IS TSHIRTOPOLOGY SO DIFFICULT

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fuch fuchsia.

prickly-on-the-inside-light-t-shirt-teeturtle-full-1000x1000.jpg

Actually, that could probably be an ISTJ or an INTP shirt.

DAMMIT

Bullshirt.

WHY IS TSHIRTOPOLOGY SO DIFFICULT

You have to come live at the tshirtopology compound to fully master it. Every day at the compoind, you must bow before a picture of Carl Jung in a wife-beater.