• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Joe Biden

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
What type is Joe Biden?

Definately EN but what else?

I think we can safely rule out ENTJ. This leaves us with ENTP, ENFJ and ENFP.

Of these I find ENFP to be the least likely. He seems to care more about establishing himself as a presence that one should admire perhaps even be a bit envious of. In other words he seems taken in with practicing one- upmanship.

So to my mind, Joe Biden is either an ENFJ or an ENTP. Due to his frequent appeal to feeling and (what is percieved to be) common ground with the voters, I lean towards ENFJ but maybe some of the American posters can put all of this in a different light? :)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
"During his years as a senator, Biden has amassed a reputation for loquaciousness,with his questions and remarks during Senate hearings being especially known for being long-winded. He has been a strong speaker and debater and a frequent and effective guest on the influential Sunday morning talk shows. According to political analyst Mark Halperin, he has also shown "a persistent tendency to say silly, offensive, and off-putting things"; The New York Times writes that Biden's "weak filters make him capable of blurting out pretty much anything"."

(Wikipedia)

I think this shows he's an ENTP.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTJ or ESFJ I think.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
A waste of a post, but I really should watch that debate.
I heard Biden pwned Palin- but I heard this from a Democrat, on the other hand.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think definitely he's an ES.. but the other two are hard ones. He seems like an F some times, he's cried in public several times... but others he's dry and informative. And with P/J, but I'm leaning towards P.. he doesn't seem to have much trouble keeping matters open, and will discuss possibilities and nuances for as long as you let him.

Didums

I think definitely he's an ES.. but the other two are hard ones. He seems like an F some times, he's cried in public several times... but others he's dry and informative. And with P/J, but I'm leaning towards P.. he doesn't seem to have much trouble keeping matters open, and will discuss possibilities and nuances for as long as you let him.

He cried in public because he was talking about the terrible shit that has happened in his life... Ts have feelings too.

I'd say P too, especially judging by his behavior in the debate.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
He's one of the strongest E politicians I can remember on the political scene. Even more so than the more famous "personable" politicians we've had, like Reagan, Clinton, etc.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Joe Biden is definitely ENFJ. Tons of Fe and Ni in him. Se ter and Ti inferior too, he's a classic ENFJ for Biden for sure.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do see Biden as a Fe-dom, but don't know about N or S. He does not have the spontaneous or maniacal energy of an ENTP. I see Stepen Colbert as an ENTP - that mildly deranged look in the eye, smart, and always able to throw you off being one step ahead, but also always coming at you from the side. I know a person is a Ne-dom if they make me feel slightly dizzy talking to them. Biden has more of a grounding energy, but not with a harsher edge like a Te-dom. I would see Kamala as a Te-dom because she has that focused edge to her.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's no way this man isn't a Fe-dom. He respected decorum way too much in the first debate against an opponent that definitely wasn't doing the same lmaoooo (this isn't a solid reason, I know, but it is something an Fe-dom is more likely to struggle with). Though I could see either, ENFJ > ESFJ for me; he does speak in terms of abstract visions and the "big picture" with the intent to unify his audience towards a single vision of what America could and should be. I could see aux-Si potentially with the way he harkens back to old memories quite a bit, but he seems more abstract to me, plus I don't really see tert-Ne.

6w7 > 9w1 > 2w3 so/sp, if I had to hazard a guess for Enneagram.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trying to see past his politician facade, I can see he is one of those people who dont like being challenged. He is definately a J. But a Fe type? Nah. Thats just politician lip service. He can be very brash and insulting as well. He's probably an ENTJ/ESTJ.