• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dave Grohl

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Any ideas?

I know some one who I think is the same type, I believe EN but not sure about the others. Possibly an ENFP...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'd say ESFP.

It's stereotype, but basically all drummers are S from what I've seen. It fits. (Oh, and good luck trying to convince me he's a "musician," haha)

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know what type he is, I just know that he is my future husband. :yes:

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

V

violaine

^haha, my brother is a drummer, ENFP... I realize that this actually doesn't help at all :D

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
He might be S, but he's done a bit more than the average drummer.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
He might be S, but he's done a bit more than the average drummer.

..which would not have happened without Cobain.

I'll vote ESFP too. Really don't think he's an N.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
EsFP seems to be the consensus, and is my own opinion.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I've always thought ESxP, so yeah. Saw them in concert in January, that man is way skinny! I mean I thought he was thin in pictures and on TV, but in person, he's a stick!

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think ExFP as he is known as the nice guy of rock.

Not sure about S/N. More S as his lyrics are very situational, but he doesn't seem like an SP. Jeans and tshirt all the time even at the grammies and long messy hair doesn't seem very SP.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He sounds ESFP in stage banter and interviews, but that could easily be an act.

Still, his trademark disheveled appearance could be just that--his trademark look. SPs tend to have their own unique sense of style; that might be Grohl's take on what a rock star should look like, and not just due to N-obliviousness to the physical world.

So I'm going with ESFP, but I'm only moderately sure.