• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's your fictional character crush & what type are they?

Gone

Isn't she a little bit... mad?...

Yep. But judging by her backstory, I won't blame her.

She understandably creeps me the fuck out. And that was before you saw what she really looks like. Plus she was responsible for the most upsetting death on the show IMO. It's a wonder Davos didn't run her through. And bringing back Jonny boy doesn't mitigate that. Shame on you There! :newwink:

Oi oi oi slow down here. I'm talking about A Song of Ice and Fire, not Game of Thrones :D The show is not canon, so no, she never did any of the things you mentioned, and most importantly she never burned my precious cinnamon roll. :nono: Sorry, touchy subject. But Carice van Houten is admittedly hot af, and she's really doing that character justice. If only the script did the same.

I agree; I found her quite intriguing, red hair, red eyes, slightly mad, powerful, and makes monsters the fun way...
be-like-clint.gif

Right? I love the way her mind works, her determination, her devotion to the cause. She really believes she's doing the right thing. And I love her for wanting to spare Cressen. Damn, that scene.

Yep. But judging by her backstory, I won't blame her.

Oi oi oi slow down here. I'm talking about A Song of Ice and Fire, not Game of Thrones :D The show is not canon, so no, she never did any of the things you mentioned, and most importantly she never burned my precious cinnamon roll. :nono: Sorry, touchy subject. But Carice van Houten is admittedly hot af, and she's really doing that character justice. If only the script did the same.

Right? I love the way her mind works, her determination, her devotion to the cause. She really believes she's doing the right thing. And I love her for wanting to spare Cressen. Damn, that scene.
Haven't read the books. *Blasphemy!* Yes I know. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Gone

Haven't read the books. *Blasphemy!* Yes I know. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Don't worry, I'm not judging you, only the creators of the show :D
You should read them though, when you find the time, you won't regret it.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
the first With Game of thrones, clash of kings, and a storm of swords I read them each from start to finish in one sitting, about 24 hours a books... then there was the waiting game....

The Cat

Staff member
Faith (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - ESTP

Velma Dinkley (Scooby Doo) - ISFJ?

Clara Forsythe Allen (The Lonesome Dove series) ESFJ

Dixie Cousins (The Adventures of Brisco Country Jr) ESFP

Dr Karen Ross (Congo the book) INTJ

Dr Sarah Harding (The lost world, the book) ISTP

Molly Carpenter (The Dresden Files) ESFP

Kas

Fabula rasa
But Carice van Houten is admittedly hot af, and she's really doing that character justice. If only the script did the same.

Yes, I think she really fits the role!

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I'm no good at typing but I do know what I like for a good fantasy. So quasi answered question.
Deadpool (for all the obvious reasons)
optimius prime ( yeah yeah , that's just a minor detail)
Thor ( god I just love a big hammer)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Prudens Halliwell (Charmed) ESTJ :wubbie:
Rebekah Mikaelson (TVD & The Originals) ENFP :wubbie:
Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5) ISTJ :wubbie:
Jennifer Keller(Stargate Atlantis) ENFP:wubbie:
Deanna Troy(Star Trek: The Next Generation) INFJ :wubbie:
Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) INTJ :wubbie:

The Cat

Staff member
Vanessa Ives - ???? Doesn't matter.

wallls.com_147087.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ella Lopez (Lucifer) - ENxP

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Crush? Pls. I'm too old for that shit- but not too old to love fictional characters apparently.

I have a few; my avatar for example.
And I would have no idea where to even begin typing that walking mass of crazy...either of them.

rav3n

Newt Scamander - I?FP
Miles Vorkosigan - ENTP
Shan yos'Galan - ?NFP
Sherlock - INTP
Waylander (Gemmell) - ISTP

Edit:

Mnementh - not sure. It's difficult to type dragons but maybe, ISTJ?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Fiction-wise, I'm drawn to qualities that are similar to mine and all of them happen to be NTJs/Gammas.

Women I find interesting:

Vermouth (Detective Conan)
Smart as fuck, hot as fuck, elegant as fuck.

05ff8f1dc753fdbebcdd393ba53f26d5.jpg

Kiryuin Satsuki (Kill La Kill)
Determined, honorable, noble, powerful.
maxresdefault.jpg

Balalaika (Black Lagoon)
Will untie your nuts. Will Flirt with death for fun. Has unparalleled leadership qualities.
43efbe2038597379d1d3bd05d448796c.jpg

Merlin (Nanatsu No Taizai)
Astute, shrewd, wise, grounded, majestic.
1f9677a71d40eb2980cfb78ba079889a.jpg

skimpit

Oof, I probably should get over liking fictional characters the way I do. Having crushes and all that. Maybe I've slightly gotten over it since I was a teenager, or younger. I can list ones I've had in the past.

- Dipper Pines, Gravity Falls. Often typed as an INTx, not really sure, and not really sure I care.
- Danny Fenton, Danny Phantom. As of writing this, I can't remember what I've seen him typed as. ISFP?
- Stiles Stilinski, Teen Wolf. Often typed as an xNTx.
- Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson and The Olympians. ISFP?
- Robin, Teen Titans. Gets all kinds of types. INTJ, INFJ... You name it.
- Axl Heck, The Middle. I wouldn't know. I'm terrible at typing - maybe ESFP?
- Adam Goldberg, The Goldbergs. Probably INTP, I dunno.

And I'm sure there were more. But I can't remember who else I liked. Pretty much any moody "struggling" teenager appealed to me from the time I was eight 'til I was 18. It might still. Kind of pathetic. I don't have the deep reasons for liking characters as some do in this thread. I don't think my brain is capable of processing things like that.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never develop crushes on fictional characters played by actors who appear in the flesh and blood. I find it impossible to separate the character in those cases from the person who plays the character. I keep thinking "Yes, this character may be attractive, but that isn't really who they really are." I do have one fictional character with a special place in my heart, though, and that would be Riku from Kingdom Hearts. He is an INTJ.

The Cat

Staff member
Ran Mao ISFP
Ran-Mao.full.1136680.jpg

Mey Rin INFP
85db84127bf4dffdcfa188f47851b959.jpg

Last edited:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Now that I have some time to give it some more though ( I can only bosses over one character at a time)

Kanda Yuu: Not a crush, no- I hate the annoying bitches who do "crush" On him. It's more like....the only "person" living or fictional I can truly relate to and no, not just because " I swear and am bad ass lolol11!1!!!1" (again, bitches.)

Type...ISFJ (?) I mean, he isn't overly emotional but he does do stupid shit based on the emotions he does have.

Dio from Virtues last reward. Honestly, I couldn't tell you why I like him. He's too loud for me. He is smarter than people give him credit for really, I just think it is nothing more than that and he is the only man to ever end up drugged and hand cuffed to a sink. The fictional world needs more of that,dammit.
Type:...uh ESTJ?

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gandalf from LOTR is my eternal platonic crush. Is he INTJ? INFJ? I've seen him typed as both. He's wise, funny, caring, and determined.

I have a soft spot for Wolverine (ISTP) from X-Men, too: Hugh's Jackman's rendition in particular. He's a good guy despite his best efforts to hide it. He's just done with the world's crap.

Erwin Smith (ENTJ) from Attack on Titan in another one of my favourites. His ingenuity, iron will, motives, and idealism are so appealing.