• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's your fictional character crush & what type are they?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Nagito says he trusts his own luck but he influences it greatly, unlike Naegi's luck that works subtly and unpredictably Nagito's luck is predictable despite being so overwhelmingly powerful. Being predictable means that he can implement it in his own plans with a rather high degree of reliability.

As far as his type goes I already typed Nagito as an ENFP, possibly 4w5 or 5w4. Though there's too much to type here so I won't go into detail, not in this thread at least.

I've thought a bit about Kiyo and I definitely see strong Te and Ni in him, I wouldn't be surprised if I typed him as an ENTJ after a more detailed analysis. It's too early to say anything conclusive however.

I wanted to say the same about Nagito but wondered if it would off as too much of a stereotype? “ He’s emotional and unpredictable. Oh those craxy ENFP!” but I do think the functions make sense.

Speaking of; Kiyo as an ENTJ huh? I can see it. Though it defintitley breaks some stereotypes and I am all for breaking that diwn. The extent to which most ENTJ’s follow thier own stereotypes....ugh. But I digress; like Nagito, I think the functions make sense.
Though I do want to ask, why not ESTJ? I’m not suggesting anything here, only that I have a hard time distinguishing the two. I know that both are methods of information gathering, but I get tripped up by the “ enjoys real- word stimulation v imagination.”
I think this is hard with Kiyo because while he clearly enjoys physical stimulation he is also eh...verty imaginative. This is definitley where his severe delusions get in the way of typing.

Amberiat

Infinity
I wanted to say the same about Nagito but wondered if it would off as too much of a stereotype? “ He’s emotional and unpredictable. Oh those craxy ENFP!” but I do think the functions make sense.

Speaking of; Kiyo as an ENTJ huh? I can see it. Though it defintitley breaks some stereotypes and I am all for breaking that diwn. The extent to which most ENTJ’s follow thier own stereotypes....ugh. But I digress; like Nagito, I think the functions make sense.
Though I do want to ask, why not ESTJ? I’m not suggesting anything here, only that I have a hard time distinguishing the two. I know that both are methods of information gathering, but I get tripped up by the “ enjoys real- word stimulation v imagination.”
I think this is hard with Kiyo because while he clearly enjoys physical stimulation he is also eh...verty imaginative. This is definitley where his severe delusions get in the way of typing.

I considered ESTJ for Kiyo as well but I think Ni fits him better than Si by far, he seeks the hidden meaning behind old traditions and it's for the sake of learning and understanding the human nature. He appreciates tradition because of its significance in human evolution and the current workings of society, which definitely feels more like Ni than Si to me.

Altair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
THOUGH MY HEART GENTLY BEATS

Well let us see, I really don't have that many crushes if any to be honest. I suppose the whole demisexual aspect plays in my life pretty well. Although I do find that I'm attracted to certain types of female characters and women in the real world.

I must say for looks Emma Frost is lovely. I believe she is typed as an ENTP but that is debatable.
As for anime I like Ruler from Fate/Apocrypha series I believe she is typed ENFP.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I considered ESTJ for Kiyo as well but I think Ni fits him better than Si by far, he seeks the hidden meaning behind old traditions and it's for the sake of learning and understanding the human nature. He appreciates tradition because of its significance in human evolution and the current workings of society, which definitely feels more like Ni than Si to me.

I thought throughout the game that Korekiyo was most likely an INFJ. The Ni is undeniable, but before all the... crazy stuff, he was very warm and always welcome to share his knowledge with others, even if his politeness didn't hide his uncomfortable aura. His interest in anthropology is not only about how customs change over time, but how feelings tie into how those customs are formed among civilizations. He quotes in one of his free time events, "If you think of humanity at the core of anthropology, it should be clear. From people come feelings, those feelings intersect and become tradition. At least, that's my stance on the matter." And when he is explaining how he formed an interest in anthropology, he says that what stuck out to him was that so many people from different places in the world could share such common ideals. The interest in shared values and how civilizations interact seemed far more Fe focused to me as opposed to Te. He can also come across as rather Ti in how methodical he is in esoteric ways, like the masks he switches between every meal for but hold no physical difference and his interest in the subjective interpretation of language.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
23116675_1499270710149833_4055701018013210109_o.jpg

KEWL

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Lucille Sharpe - Crimson Peak Doesn't matter type....
521b657764f8683ba60a1bb1a7e62755.jpg

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Alistair, from Dragon Age. Fairly certain he’s an ENFJ. I would throat punch a bitch for that walking case of social anxiety.

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
250px-Fallisonmackf.jpg

Chloe Sullivan from Smallville. My sense of her is she's an ENFP. That's based on precisely nothing, you understand. Anyway. Apart from being cute as buttons, she's spunky but she has a real conscience. She's capable of ignoring her conscience when the situation demands it of her. She knows how to compromise when she has to and I respect that.

Allison Mack is obviously lower than pond scum but what I want to remember is Chloe's big smile.

Alas and alack...

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ethan from Euphoria is the most recent one. He's fucking adorable and genuinely sweet lol.

According to Personality Database, he's INFP 9w1. Just wish his character had been a little older.

cbd3094b8a4e09672ca1a13c36bbd810.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Elsie Hughes. Westworld. If they'd listen to her to begin with it never would have happened.

https%3A%2F%2Fwinteriscoming.net%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2Felsie-1024x512-850x512.jpeg

NT of some kind.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The Huntress, I think she's probably an ESTJ.

Last edited:

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Stiles from Teen Wolf. Most sites seem to type him as ENTP so I'm going with that

GenuineBossyHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chloe Grace Moretz
thumb-1920-539415.jpg

Edit: Oh fictional character? Hitgirl from Kickass 2 when I was younger i kinda crushed on lol

images

Last edited: